Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Oh ok thanks, that makes sense. I will change up my numbers then, add and remove spots to match up with the light sets I have. Sorry for hi-jacking you post for something unrelated to the original topic, I just realized I had gone off course.

This is not hijacking this whole thread is about getting face sequences and how to build the faces, read the whole thread and you will see some more info on what you are trying to do.

Matt

looking for a couple different halloween sequences  for signing faces

thriller

monster mash

day o

jump in the line

I have monster mash done but I did this when I first started out, its not that great.  I am in the process of redoing this one, check back in a week I should have it redone.  I bought Thriller a long time ago from tomanydecorations guy who is on the diy light forum, So I cannot share that one.

Have not heard of Jump In The Line.

I do have a Montage mix that I am going to share today that I did for a client, it has Thriller Blurred Lines Ghostbuster etc. I will be sharing that one soon.

Keep an eye on this thread I update my list as I complete them.

Matt

• Like 1

I have a cool Montage of hit songs coming soon and O Fortuna TSO and Blurred Lines coming out today,  Does anyone have the light sequence done to these mine are 8 channel faces only.

Matt

Ok , the Halloween Montage mixed by one of my clients who was willing to share, Thanks Rich and Kari, is done.

O Fortuna Done

Blurred Lines is Done.

I should have visualizer up soon and with camstudio I will be able post some of my sequences to Vimeo so you can sample the songs before downloading.

Matt

Time now to do What The Fox Say.

• Like 2

AWESOME! Thanks Matt! 

So how do we get the audio for the Montage Mix? Don't see the sequence out there yet either.

Can't wait for FOX!! 

• Like 1

AWESOME! Thanks Matt! 

So how do we get the audio for the Montage Mix? Don't see the sequence out there yet either.

Can't wait for FOX!! 

The Montage mix is called 2013 Montage Mix its at the top of the list.

Email me about audio info.

email is below in my signature.

Ok, just got done with my first tutorial it is now converting and uploading to Vimeo, I will have the link within the hour.

This is a tutorial on how to cut and paste from LOR sequences, and align the face channels to match mine.

I hate my voice.

sorry about the audio lag.

Matt

Check out Dropbox link below for my how to video on how to cut and paste my faces to your LOR sequence.

Matt

I will also have the link for the vimeo when it is done...still a half hour to go.

hi Matt,

Couldn't get the link to work

ok i'm a moron, does somebody have a video tutorial on how to link vimeo videos so I can share my video tutorial.

When you click on the link it takes you to my vimeo page.  I believe you hit my videos and then click on copy and paste O fortuna.

Matt

SOmebody please help me with this, I am trying to help.

If anyone is curious I own a business with my Wife called PowerJam.  

Check out the site, I took all the video and built the webpage.

Powerjam.us

Its Zumba but much better.

My Wife is a full time teacher and I am a Realtor (thus all the free time I have lately).

We have worked very hard on starting this business, so please take a look, make comments, find us an investor, and I may do a custom sequence for you.

LOL

Good Night.

Matt

If anyone want to see my work, here is What The Fox Say, but its another guy on the forum who put this video up.

Less than a day after I posted the sequence.

Wow, I haven't even watched it on my setup yet.

Edited by matt stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Another attempt to embed my vimeo video.

Hey it worked.

Still working on a video to skew tracks to fix audio sync.

Happy Holidays.

Matt

thank you for everything Matt. Have you had a chance to work on any of the Christmas sequences that I uploaded to your Dropbox

Need sequences for I want Candy and Radioactive, anyone?

I have I want Candy but it's on my computer at home. At work right now. I think I did a pretty good job too.