Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

If it is fall out boy then yes I have it.  Please include your name in the title so I can give credit where credit is due.  I like the song, at first I didnt understand why you picked this but I like it Light Em Up...makes sense.

Did you check out my song   "Lights" it is the link below in dropbox.  Everyone raves about that sequence.  I wish I remember who did the light sequencing, that is why I like members to add their names to the title.

I should have this done in the next 30 days.  I have about 30 songs to do and It takes 3 hours to do one song.  

I have from 9pm, when my kids fall asleep, until I pass out at midnite to do these songs.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Also it helps if you keep your channel line up and animation attached to the LMS file.  Yours was blank and so were the channel names.  import your channel config into your sequence and resend that way I can see what channels I could use.  No hurry on this its gonna be awhile until I can get to the sequencing and I really only need the mp3 that you are using to build face sequence.  when I send my sequence you just paste what faces you want.  All my stuff is 8 channel faces and 4 faces total.

Edited by matt stuart

Awesome Matt,  I know what you mean with the kids and all lol I'll check out your sequence and give you credit if I play it in my display. Anyway I chose Light Em Up because I will be using Fire machines for the first time in my displays. and this is a great song for them to go off to.  I'm also doing an Ozzy song as well, so I am thinking about editing in the wizard of OZ soundtrack at the start of that sequence,  where they go visit the Great Oz for the first time. (faces talking....I am the Great and powerful OZ) and have the flame machines go off and intro into Ozzy Osbourne song LOL,  should be pretty cool I hope.

Thanks for doing the faces for me

I look forward to seeing your work

Carlos Barreto

Just listened to Lights, love the song I will incorporate into my Halloween display. Thanks so much for sharing this I will record the video this October/Halloween  

I'll send you another LMS to use for Fall Out Boy  " My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark ( Light Em Up) "

Thanks again

Carlos Barreto

Awesome Matt,  I know what you mean with the kids and all lol I'll check out your sequence and give you credit if I play it in my display. Anyway I chose Light Em Up because I will be using Fire machines for the first time in my displays. and this is a great song for them to go off to.  I'm also doing an Ozzy song as well, so I am thinking about editing in the wizard of OZ soundtrack at the start of that sequence,  where they go visit the Great Oz for the first time. (faces talking....I am the Great and powerful OZ) and have the flame machines go off and intro into Ozzy Osbourne song LOL,  should be pretty cool I hope.

Thanks for doing the faces for me

I look forward to seeing your work

Carlos Barreto

what is a fire machine?

Hi Matt here is a link to the fire machines they are DMX or Toggle I have the link to where I purchased mine from if you want it as well.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fire-Machine-Flame-Machine-200W-High-Power-Stage-Effect-Spray-Fire-Machine/673887504.html

Holy... now that is cool. Carlos I got to see a good video when it's all done! Don't burn anything down. 

Edited by keith5885
  • Like 1

Hi Matt here is a link to the fire machines they are DMX or Toggle I have the link to where I purchased mine from if you want it as well.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fire-Machine-Flame-Machine-200W-High-Power-Stage-Effect-Spray-Fire-Machine/673887504.html

Yeah, I dont think I will be using fire in my show seeing is I live in Northern California and they frown on things spitting fire.

Cant wait to see your show Carlos.

I just released a video of my full show using xmas songs.  

Check out the dropbox link below in my signature to see the video.

If you want to upload anything that needs faces added please use the link below in my signature to upload to dropbox, the link is the one that says Link to upload your sequences.  I use Entourage Box as a portal to my upload dropbox.

Sorry about the sound on the video I have not had time to dub the music in, but you will get an idea of my show, and previews of the songs I am sharing.  Some of my songs were purchased so I cannot share those until they are released.  If you like a song that isnt being shared then I most likely got them from Calvin (member name 10jeater) who is a member on this forum, PM him if you are interested.  .

I will be adding red and green lights this year to my entire show.

Does anyone know where I could get 100ct red and green incandescent mini light for cheap.

Matt

Edited by matt stuart

Hi Matt, I have one more sequence for you to do the faces to. I started the LMS for it already and edited the song. I seen a lot of people were interested in it. The song is by Avenged Sevenfold and its called Nightmare. The sequence is looking really cool and the MP3 I edited for anyone to enjoy. Anyway can I send you the sequence as soon as I finish it. ? it will be a 64 channel sequence complete with a web and tower lights as well as tombstones and pumpkins. I think this one will be a popular one once the faces are added to it. I'm sure you as well as everyone else will enjoy this one. The first sequence I already sent you (Fall Out Boy- Light Em Up) I will resend the LMS for that as well. Just want to make sure you have enough time for them both.

Thanks again

Carlos Barreto

Hi Matt, I have one more sequence for you to do the faces to. I started the LMS for it already and edited the song. I seen a lot of people were interested in it. The song is by Avenged Sevenfold and its called Nightmare. The sequence is looking really cool and the MP3 I edited for anyone to enjoy. Anyway can I send you the sequence as soon as I finish it. ? it will be a 64 channel sequence complete with a web and tower lights as well as tombstones and pumpkins. I think this one will be a popular one once the faces are added to it. I'm sure you as well as everyone else will enjoy this one. The first sequence I already sent you (Fall Out Boy- Light Em Up) I will resend the LMS for that as well. Just want to make sure you have enough time for them both.

Thanks again

Carlos Barreto

Yep, send them, email me as well studog86@gmail.com to remind me and or text and call me 530 354 0909.

Matt

Hey you have to check out my xmas 2013 folder in dropbox.  I just did 12 nights of christmas by Straight No Chasers almost 17 straight hours of sequenceing to get all the transitions done right.

Enjoy.

Here is a youtube version of the song I did

I have never encountered such a daunting task as trying to get all the voices and lyrics straight on this song.  Straight No Chasers 12 days of Christmas.

Thank Chris Dodd for requesting this song and getting me hooked on this sequence.  

I haven't slept in two days and my kids miss me.

Matt

• Like 1

I can personally attest to the quality of Matts work...I am the "Chris Dodd" who has been working with Matt over the past week to get that song sequenced and all I can say is he nailed it folk!

This song screams "sequence me" if you have faces incorporated into your design...

As someone who knows how much art there is to this, it isnt enough just to get a mouth to open and close at the right time...its the nuance of having (in the case of the sequence Matt did for me) 4 faces, all working in concert, telling a story....blinking their eyes....

The devil is in the details so to speak and Matt gets it!

I have a few more that I hope to get Matts assitance with (my show is only 2 hours long and consists of over 40 songs)...none as hard as this one was...I will be sure to post followups as those come down the pipe!

-Chris

• Like 1

Matt when things slow down for you I have a couple sequences I've been working on for my faces but don't have the time I used to to finish them and I've been doing my faces the hard way by just direct editing the mouth movents in the sequence editor as the music plays, I've tried Papagayo but can't figure it out. Anyway if you are interested I would like to send you what I have so far for my incomplete sequences and see if you can finish them?

I am finally getting around to doing starships.  should have it by next week.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words etherealone (Chris),

It was well worth the 17+ hours I put in to it this one is going to be a show stopper.  

Now I need to get the light portion of the sequence going.

Well Matt you have very similar elements to some of mine...so there are plenty of things to crib from in the rest of the sequence I shared with you!

Im looking at the list tonight to prioritize the other songs I still need faces done for!  :-)