Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Did you send me your finished sequence, or can you, I have not had time to sequence this song yet.

I have been dealing with a DMX  issue  my channels do a real dim random switching when there supposed to be off.  I have had to go through and change every connection and every ethernet wire to no avail.  It is less noticeable now but I still cant pinpoint the problem.  I am thinking maybe my lynx dmx dongle is starting to go red light does not work anymore, or I still have noise somewhere.  Has anyone had this problem.  I am mixing LOR and Lnynx express controllers and a 27 channel china special rgb controller.

hey Matt i did send u the face part and I would be very happy to help you out with the rest of it  but unless u know how to convert a vixen 3 file to LOR .. i have no clue if its possible ,,, that is why i only need/take the face and convert it into vixen 2.1 then converted it again to vixen 3 ,,,, then i carried on with the rest of my display ,,, i dont know if its possible to go the other way around ,,,

Edited by barbotte

hey Matt i did send u the face part and I would be very happy to help you out with the rest of it  but unless u know how to convert a vixen 3 file to LOR .. i have no clue if its possible ,,, that is why i only need/take the face and convert it into vixen 2.1 then converted it again to vixen 3 ,,,, then i carried on with the rest of my display ,,, i dont know if its possible to go the other way around ,,,

I think you can do it with x lights.

No worries, I have about 3 to work with from other forum members who donated their sequences.

Barbotte

Both, I sent the audio info to you right?

re-check dropbox and the audio info I sent you it should all be there. 

Tell me if it is not.

Edited by matt stuart

i mean in your folder there is a frozen montage lms...lms.lcs.....lms,lsv i try all 3 and i dont see the face part on the sequence ,,, any idea/??

thanks

i mean in your folder there is a frozen montage lms...lms.lcs.....lms,lsv i try all 3 and i dont see the face part on the sequence ,,, any idea/??

thanks

I double checked and the faces are there for the frozen montage.  Try downloading again, and by the way, you only want the .lms file.

Yeah, I finally got my show going almost bug free tonight, So I started sequencing again.  I have All I Want For Christmas, Happy, and Fireball by Pitbull coming in the next few days.  

So I beg of you.

Please send your light sequences to me for these and the frozen montage, and Let It Go and my Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by Alan Jackson that I have sequenced faces too.

Thanks

Matt

Happy Holidays

Does anyone want to buy some LOR controllers 16 ch with the latest software.  No Case and No Plugs included, I am switching to mainly RGB.

Thank you xmascrazyman for mixing the music for the Frozen songs for our Frozen Montage mix.

Edited by matt stuart

Matt, just curious if you complete your 'how to' video so that we can take some of the pressure off of you. 

Thank you for all your hard work.  You are amazing!

• Like 1

Whoever newbie just emailed me and asked for help with sequencing please resend email, I lost it somehow during my reply.  

My smartphone is smarter than I am obviously.

Edited by matt stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt. How's your show going? Hope all is well. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at Toy Shack.

Merry Christmas

John

• 2 months later...

Where can you get the Frozen Montage mix?

Dropbox link can be found in my signature below as is my email.  Email me directly for audio info.

I would love to have Ringo Starr screaming the historic "I've Got Blisters On My Fingers"    I thought it would be cute in the middle of a show.  The girlfriend thinks it would be weird.    Any thoughts anyone?

Hi Matt. How's your show going? Hope all is well. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at Toy Shack.

Merry Christmas

John

Sorry bbayjohn still haven't got to ToySack, new job and diving into RGB took a little more time than I thought.

There's always hope for 2015. The rgb stuff does take some getting used to. Hope the family and new job are all ok.