Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

I emailed them to you, as well as emailed you the sequences. I uploaded 9 or so songs to your Dropbox a month ago, do you want me to re upload them and put them in a folder

Crud, your right you cant upload folders a zipped folder may work.  Just make sure your name and avatar name or on the file.

I think I did it right then. every song I uploaded said Jason then the name of the song for example Jason Christmas vacation Jason amazing grace

but I noticed they no longer say Jason, did you edit that or did I screw something up?

Put your sequences in a folder and zip it, use 7zip its free.  Then hit my upload link found below second link that says link to upload your sequences.

then click on add files then hit upload, thats it.

Matt

I think I did it right then. every song I uploaded said Jason then the name of the song for example Jason Christmas vacation Jason amazing grace
but I noticed they no longer say Jason, did you edit that or did I screw something up?

Thats weird I dont know what happened.

put them in a folder zip it and then upload it.  I just did it and it works.

Matt

Make sure you keep folders under 50mb, I dont care if you have them in multiple folders.

Matt

I uploaded a sequence for the original "Your a mean one Mr Grinch".  The original was a vixen 2.1 file but I converted it to an .LMS file. Let me know if it is usable.

Thanks, Randy

www.xenialights.com

Looks great thank you.

I uploaded a sequence for the original "Your a mean one Mr Grinch".  The original was a vixen 2.1 file but I converted it to an .LMS file. Let me know if it is usable.

Thanks, Randy

www.xenialights.com

Looks great thank you.

Matt

Sorry to bother you again, I know its a busy time for all of us. But I'm finalizing my sequences and was wondering if you finished The Jim Carey Grinch, christmas vacation and/or Frosty. Thanks Rob

Crud, your right you cant upload folders a zipped folder may work.  Just make sure your name and avatar name or on the file.

Matt - Others may have mentioned it already, but THANKS for all the effort you have been putting into the sequences; gonna get lotsa smiling faces this season.

Sorry to bother you again, I know its a busy time for all of us. But I'm finalizing my sequences and was wondering if you finished The Jim Carey Grinch, christmas vacation and/or Frosty. Thanks Rob

I am a Realtor and this is my slow season, but I actually have two clients right now, which is great for buisness but is taking all my time I am trying to get to them, I have grinch pretty much done and will try to have these by Thanksgiving, i may be a couple of days late.

Sorry but I have to feed my family.

Matt

Matt - Others may have mentioned it already, but THANKS for all the effort you have been putting into the sequences; gonna get lotsa smiling faces this season.

Your welcome, and thanks for that, you would be amazed at how many people or in a panic and are grabbing songs from me and forget to thank me.

Make sure you check back just before thanksgiving I am converting my 2012 to 2013 added shooting stars Merry Christmas sign and RED and GREEN incans and DMX RGB dumbstring on my Eaves plus new songs, I should have them all done to 280+ channels for you to copy and paste from, and of course the Faces done.  I will post on the forum every time I complete a sequence and upload it to dropbox.

Matt

I am a Realtor and this is my slow season, but I actually have two clients right now, which is great for buisness but is taking all my time I am trying to get to them, I have grinch pretty much done and will try to have these by Thanksgiving, i may be a couple of days late.

Matt

Don't worry about it at all. This is a gift that your giving to the members of LOR. Family always comes first. I'm happy that you've gotten some business just in time for the holidays! Enjoy the season and thanks for what you've offered. Rob

Nov 21 at 2:29 PM
I tried to down load it off of drop box , but had trouble. I have singing faces with 16 ch for lights , 5 rgb tree, and 2 ccd  ( not sure how many channels that is ) I would thank full if you would send me the down load link .

thanks paul
No one else is having problems, what is your error that you are receiving. Matt

Nov 21 at 5:40 PM

Me It is probably user error, LOL I just got Drop box and im not familiar with it. Every time I click the drop box link you put up it sends me to a empty page. Well not all empty , It has a drop box loga

Nov 21 at 6:25 PM

Thanks matt

i was able to download what the fox says . I was wondering , it says that that was saved by a older LOR and some things may not be able to be saved . What is that all about , do I need to change any thing or will it be ok ?

paul

Thanks matt

i was able to download what the fox says . I was wondering , it says that that was saved by a older LOR and some things may not be able to be saved . What is that all about , do I need to change any thing or will it be ok ?

paul

Paul the sequence will still work, just  it was made with an earlier version of the program.

Matt

Hi Matt, I look forward to this song as the face I made is based on the Grinch, dedicated to the Grinch across the road that has since moved. Yay. 

I'm sure everyone is very thankful for the work you do on these sequences. I have tried doing the face sequencing myself and its not an easy task and I know just how hard it is juggling work, family and Christmas lights. So good on you Matt. You have achieved so much and we all thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/Nr2MgpcQ9ME

Thanks Matt!  Here is the finished project with your singing face (converted to one RGB face).

I'll be sending a donation when I get paypal set up. 

Did you ever make faces for Christmas Vacation Holiday Road?  I think that may be my next project.  I'll be happy to share the lights/RGB.

Went live last night with a huge turn out. Biggest hit was the singing trees. Let us know when you get more added. I would love to add them.