Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

I am going to send you some tonight.

Thank You....what song should I do next? Hells Bells, mj smooth criminal, Devil Went Down To Georgia.

Anyone.

Matt, I see you are doing Halloween now. did you get all of the Christmas sequences and audio I emailed you two weeks ago or so

Yes once I finish Halloween next week I will start on xmas.

Devil went down to Georgia would be great. Heck I'm still trying to do blurred lines.

give me what you have on blurred lines, all finish it for you.

I've got an idea. How about the song Fox by, Ylvis - -- What does the fox say?

that song is hysterical, dont know if it is appropriate for anything but New Years.  If you do the light part I will do the faces.

that song is hysterical, dont know if it is appropriate for anything but New Years.  If you do the light part I will do the faces.

I would love to do the lights, but I am way too of a newbie to do it now. Just got my first controller Monday. I was thinking The Fox would be good for Halloween.

I am actually half way done with The Fox. I am hoping to finish it today. I will make it available once it is done.

SWEET! 

Thanks! I just found that video... hilarious. 

What I mean is, once you make the animation in the syncing program, how do you transfer that to LOR.

Ohhhk now I understand.  First off you need papagayo to LOR.exe you will find that at http://itsmebob.com/SD.html, click on the green bird and it will download for you (I had to go through 10 threads to figure that one out).  Watch his videos found next to the link he explains how to transfer them over to your LOR clipboard.  Someday I am going to video myself doing an entire song, I hate my voice and I am stagefright so it wont be pretty, but so many people want to know how I get the lips lined up so well.

I am thinking of doing a really simple short song like Jingle Bells.  I hope to have it out by next week.  

Matt

• Like 1

SWEET! 

Thanks! I just found that video... hilarious. 

Which one the fox or radioactive.

I still haven't figured out the Radioactive video.

Speaking of Radioactive have you finished the light sequence part?

Thanks Tofer.

Tubular Bells by Van Helsing is done.

I edited the song to add the intro by none other then Dee Snider from Twisted Sister and the founder of Van Helsing.

Please email me about the edited song.

I dont know who sent me this request, but I did the song thinking I had a light sequence to cut and paste from.  To my surprise the .lms was blank, so please could someone help me with a light sequence for this song and any of the other ones that I have done for the past two months.

Matt

How about Katy Perry - Roar? Would love someone to do this to the Monster Quartet!! :)

I have 8 channel singing pumpkin but would love Katy Perry  Roar.  Sending you the mp3 if you have time!