Light-O-Rama Forums

lor sequence timing

Guest guest

This is my 1st year with a mega tree. I set the timing of the beats and started sequencing. my ? is i have to add events to make my mega tree look right but when i do so how do i then remember where the original beat mark was so i can finish the other channels.

If you have 32 channels make a 33rd and don't assign it a "channel" I do this at the top. Do you beat there, no lights will light up and you'll always have a "beat" reference.

Arthur,

I usually have a channel set aside just for beats of the song. I also have other channels set aside for other instruments for their cue marks. These channels are just for reference and not used in the light show.

Hope that helps,

Tom

I think I understand your problem, you can't see the beat track when you add more channel. If this is so create an extra channel anytime your beat track is out of sight. Then go back and copy the whole original beat track and paste it into these extra channels. If you added enough extra beat channels you will have
a beat track where ever you are. Hope this helps.
Mike

thanks for the help cause i was getting crazy trying to figure out where my beat track was so i decided just to make a 2nd sequence of the same song and keep it minimized then when i need to see where the beat is i just bring it up and compare!!!