• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orville

• Santas Helper

• Surfing4Dough

• Joe Polenchar

Joe, unless my computer is messing up (which is possible) I can't bring up you vimeo video. It just sits in idle like it wants to play a video but won't. Anyone else having this issue?

Joe, unless my computer is messing up (which is possible) I can't bring up you vimeo video. It just sits in idle like it wants to play a video but won't. Anyone else having this issue?

Tom,

I just checked the link I posted and it works fine for me.

Bill also stated it worked for him.

Try again,maybe the site had a lot of hits.

I thought it might be because I was not logged in, so went and logged in and could not get it to work for me either, wouldn't work on my laptop or my desktop. So it's not just you.

I thought it might be because I was not logged in, so went and logged in and could not get it to work for me either, wouldn't work on my laptop or my desktop. So it's not just you.

Orville and Tom,

Here is the link again.

I just tried it and it works fine for me.

See if you can get this one to work.

https://vimeo.com/53005400

The embedded one worked great.

Don't know what;'s up with the Vimeo site, I even tried changing preferences, reinstalling the latest Java and FlashPlayer, but when I go to Vimeo all I get is like a Java spinner that says "LOADING MORE STUFF", but nothing ever appears and won't let me play any of the videos, not even my own older ones I have on there! BTW: I let it sit and spin for almost 20+ minutes and nothing changed,

Seems every time Vimeo updates something, I can't geet access to any of my, let alone other videos on their site.

Thanks Orville for not letting me be the only one :)

But I got home and it played okay so it might have been my computer at work.

Joe, awesome job!!! B)

I really like what you did with it.

The embedded one worked great.

Don't know what;'s up with the Vimeo site, I even tried changing preferences, reinstalling the latest Java and FlashPlayer, but when I go to Vimeo all I get is like a Java spinner that says "LOADING MORE STUFF", but nothing ever appears and won't let me play any of the videos, not even my own older ones I have on there! BTW: I let it sit and spin for almost 20+ minutes and nothing changed,

Seems every time Vimeo updates something, I can't geet access to any of my, let alone other videos on their site.

Orville, that same exact thing happened with me "Loading More Stuff" earlier today while at work and I let it do it's thing for probably 30 minutes or so. But did fine this evening.

I wonder if the results of the presidential election had something to do with it. :lol:

Edited by Santas Helper

Thanks Orville for not letting me be the only one :)

But I got home and it played okay so it might have been my computer at work.

Joe, awesome job!!! B)

I really like what you did with it.

Thanks for the kind words Tom.