Light-O-Rama Forums

Wish list for 2013 pre-sale

holidaylightexpress

HI Everyone,

I thought I would start a wish list for our 2013 pre-sale. I'd like to see what people are looking for, what items they wish we had more of, different varieties...etc.

The sky is the limit, so don't be afraid to post here what would be nice to have.

Thanks!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• holidaylightexpress

• imawlkr2

• scubado

• TitusCarnathan

1 item I would love to get is m6 RGB strings that are Pixelated that we can control with our e68x etc and also regular dumb strings with either 3 120v plugs or just 4 wires comming out so we can control those strings as well

I am not sure if any of the light manfactures could make one or not would be nice though

Edited by TitusCarnathan

Don't forget the green wire stuff too, though. :) My stuff is all green wire and I was glad you offered green wire warm white icicles this past year.

If the RGB tubes would be controllable with a pixel controller so we can control it through LOR that would be nice

Are you talking about LOR sales or just after Christmas store sales...

Cause after Christmas sales, I just try to get what I can, around here stuff flies off the shelf faster than (somethings thats really fast)

Even before the sales the shelves are half empty.

Are you talking about LOR sales or just after Christmas store sales...

Cause after Christmas sales, I just try to get what I can, around here stuff flies off the shelf faster than (somethings thats really fast)

Even before the sales the shelves are half empty.

I'm talking about our pre-order sale we have every spring.

I'm talking about our pre-order sale we have every spring.

Arteom is a newbie and probably not familiar with the pre-sales.

Arteom, the veteran vendors on this forum put together a catalog of lighting supplies that we can order from them before the supplies are ordered and get a decent deal. Holidaylightexpress is feeling the members out so he knows what to shop for and put together a price sheet. Kinda like a group buy.