Light-O-Rama Forums

show editor

digdeepfundraising

tomorrow is my big day and i have just one last question as im tinkering around on the show options under sequence loading it has 2 options "sequence are loaded when needed " and sequences are loaded before any are played "

what's the difference make to the show and what's the best one to use

and if i put my last sequence in the shutdown section will my show end after that

thanks again

dan

If you've got a fast computer, it doesn't make much difference which option you use. With slower computers, you have the choice of waiting for everything to load in the beginning of the show, or you can choose to have a longer than wanted lag between sequences. This only has an effect the first time each sequence plays. If your show loops until the end time is reached, with each loop there will be no lag time between sequences except for what you may have programmed in.

When the time that the show is supposed to end is reached, the current sequence will finish, then the sequence(s) in the shutdown section will play, and then the yard will go dark.

Edited by George Simmons

thank you george

just one more question if i set my schedule to run between 7 til 8 and all my sequences from start up to shut down is only 49 mins will it stop after 49mins or loop til 8pm

Edited by digdeepfundraising

The software will continue to play songs during the time you have them scheduled to do so.

Just an example, if you have 2 songs in your show, they would repeat for as long as you have the show scheduled. Have it set from 6-9p, and those two songs would repeat for that length of time.

The sequence(s) in the Shutdown tab will play once the end of the show (9p in this example) is reached.

thank you don i did my first test run tonight ready for the big day tomorrow and it went sweet i was so chuffed

• Like 1