Light-O-Rama Forums

no lights just music

renniek12

Sounds as though you do not have the sequence configured for the correct UnitID/Channels, or the controller properly connected to the computer and configured correctly.

Look, and run, for the LOR Verifier in the LOR Tray (the light bulb) and see what it tells you.

Also, if you visit LOR's download page http://www.lightorama.com/Documentation.html you'll find some great info on how to set up your show from start to finish. Most importantly for your question, you might want to look at the Setup and Schedule a Show under Quick Start Guides, and the Intro and Advanced Training Presentations. Have fun!

Mark

I enable the show and the music starts but no lights. I ran verifer and that says channel and sequence completely off. What do I do?

Guest Don Gillespie

Open your sequence edtor and go to the play icon pull that up at the bottom is everything checked under controll lights?

all I can do is ask you questions until we get it figured out.

Edited by Don Gillespie

WHAT? Read a manual or watch a "How to video"? Surely not! I mean we are guys right? Dont need to stop in no filling station to ask for directions. Dont need a manual to put up a swing set for the kids.