Light-O-Rama Forums

TryForFree Orders Still not Shipped?

AwesomeM45

I noticed my recent order with Seasonal Entertainment has not yet shipped with the usual speedy shipping I've come to expect. Their store now has a message posted saying that shipping will be delayed due to the storms.

Edited by iflights

FYI - Dan posted in another thread about this.

See it here.

As part of the storm, I have been without internet for the last 36 hours- Life is so good to only have such problems as no internet.

I am one of the 5% not yet shipped. I was worried I would get the request to release funds from paypal when I couldn't get on line. As it turns out, I got a wonderful response to my Ticket request. I'm supposed to be getting some free stuff!!!!

Winner, winner here!!!!.

I will continue to happily wait for some free stuff. :)

Steve

After 11 weeks I finally got mine, although it wasn't free. I would have thought after having to wait that long it would have been free. The free ones should have shipped last, nobody would have complained if it was free.

If there's any good news mine made it out before the storm and didn't experience any delays there.

So does anybody know if they are ever going to post the winners or are we just going to be kept in the dark on that too?

Guest wbottomley

After 11 weeks I finally got mine, although it wasn't free. I would have thought after having to wait that long it would have been free. The free ones should have shipped last, nobody would have complained if it was free.

If there's any good news mine made it out before the storm and didn't experience any delays there.

So does anybody know if they are ever going to post the winners or are we just going to be kept in the dark on that too?

You can always sell them and go with something else. As far as winners, Dan specifically said they will list them once all orders have been shipped.

I would worry about what the display will look like instead if you're a winner or not.

Edited by wbottomley

I fail to see what LOR has done to warrant your negativity. Nobody has been "kept in the dark" at all - Dan has come on regularly, apologized for the delays, and even DOUBLED the amount of winners. How many companies do you order from that *give away* $20,000 worth of product - especially when they only budgeted for $10K?

• Like 2

You got it, so be happy. As far as the winners, your name won't be on the list so there's one thing you don't have to worry about.

Did anyone listen to me? NO! I warned everyone that you might not get your order till November. Oh I know a few people said I was not right. That ALL orders would be out in 8 weeks. I hope a few people learned that someone that has been around these past few years and has a fair memory can and will learn from history. Nothing is guaranteed! I know that LOR has all good intention to get the orders out in 8 weeks. But my friends, LOR has only one real black mark, and that is making time lines. But on the other hand, great customer service 98% of the time

Lesson here is this, do not expect LOR to deliver in the stated time frame.. Dan, love you guys but I only speak the truth from past history.