Light-O-Rama Forums

Is LOR closed this week?

Guest guest

Thanks Brad,

I was just wanting to order a couple LORS and the starter package and know they are trying to get some in. I would like to know if they have a date of arrival for more LORS.

Thanks, Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

I'm trying to find out if LOR will be open any this week. I'm wanting to place an order and have a couple questions.

Thanks, Tom

LOR is not processing orders this week. We do have a notice on the main store page to that affect. We did not answer the phone Monday(off for Christmas) We did have a technical problem with the phone today so it was not answered until about 3 PM ET.

We expect stock in the Jan/Feb timeframe.

Thanks Dan, Yes, I did see the notice. I'll check back at a later time. In the mean time, I'm working my sequences.

Tom

LightORama wrote:

Santas Helper wrote:
I'm trying to find out if LOR will be open any this week. I'm wanting to place an order and have a couple questions.

Thanks, Tom

LOR is not processing orders this week. We do have a notice on the main store page to that affect. We did not answer the phone Monday(off for Christmas) We did have a technical problem with the phone today so it was not answered until about 3 PM ET.

We expect stock in the Jan/Feb timeframe.

After the vast amount of traffic on the LOR chat room and trying to answer questions, and solving last minute problems, Dan is probably taking a few needed hours silently weeping in a closet. But when he comes out, refreshed and reinvigorated, he will have plans for a new updated chime-o-matic II and wireless ready LOR IV ( thats the one that will be wireless, dim led's, have an output of 40 amps, require an input of only 10amps and be priced for a 32 channel unit at under $100.00)

(PLEASE NOTE THE PRECEDING IS A JOKE ONLY. I DON'T WANT TO START ANY RUMORS, JUST HAVE FUN. the preceding week has been"stressful")