Light-O-Rama Forums

Windows 7 Issues?

Robert G.

I recently had my computer switched over to windows 7 and had to re install lor. But when I try to open a sequence, they don't play when i click play. When i hit the play button, the sequence screen just goes white and does nothing. Whats wrong?

Also, in simple show builder, none of my .lms files are showing up. Are they not in the right place since I had to reinstall lor? How do I move them and fix this. Thanks.

Second question first. See this thread about the Simply Show Builder.

First part, odd. I personally can't say I've seen this before, but I'll bet others have. When the screen goes white, though, how do you get out of hit? Hit space bar? Things just magical come back?

Second question first. See this thread about the Simply Show Builder.

First part, odd. I personally can't say I've seen this before, but I'll bet others have. When the screen goes white, though, how do you get out of hit? Hit space bar? Things just magical come back?

The white screen goes away by me exiting..I just hit play and it all goes white..

• 1 month later...

I have a problem on my Windows Vista computer loaded with LOR when I first open a sequence (in the editor), when I hit the play button, it takes about a full minute before the sequence (and song) plays. The software just sits there. This only happens the first time I ever open the sequence editor and hit play. I can force it to play the sequence (without the lag) by hitting stop (after I hit play), and hitting play again.

After this initial lag, I can hit play and it will instantly play after that, unless I reboot my PC and go back into the sequence editor.

When the screen goes white, do you hear the music? If so, you may need to update your video card driver. Are you installing LOR in the program files (x86) directory? LOR is not 64 bit so it needs to be in the x86 directory or you could have strange things happen.