Light-O-Rama Forums

You know the weather conditions are just right for making fog

Torqumada286

When the fog from your machine(s) has covered the street that you live on.

I went outside to check the levels on my fog machine last night and the fog the machine was creating was stretched on down the street and just hanging there. :D

Torqumada

I love when it does that!

I had one moment videoing on Wed that my fog chiller just got the fog to hang and it creeped out onto the street super slowly. Very errie! Love it! :D

It was windy here yesterday, so I wasn't sure if I was going to have the machines on, but just about the time my show was to start, the wind died down, so I hooked up one of my machines to my chiller and let it go. Here is a test shot while it was still light:

183894_3479156312739_602368533_n.jpg

It got even better after the sun went down.

Torqumada

Had that happen last year when my new industrial strength fog machine rolled fog into our busy road and completely whited out the street. Oooops, had to shut that down in a hurry, reverted back to a couple of W-Mart specials.

Was cool though.

Had that happen last year when my new industrial strength fog machine rolled fog into our busy road and completely whited out the street. Oooops, had to shut that down in a hurry, reverted back to a couple of W-Mart specials.

Was cool though.

Mine did that the other night with the cops watching and they just gave me a thumbs up! Whew!

That night, when my wife came home late from a Girl Scout event, she said the fog was so thick, she couldn't see the front of the house. That was a single 1000w Amscan fogger. :D

Torqumada