Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone know of some funny christmas Sequence Song?

RickAbel43

I was just wondering does anyone have any funny christmas songs and Sequence they would like to share? Thankyou Rick

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orville

• WynsWrld98

• Linda

• dgrant

Baby It's Cold Outside by Homer and Jethro with June Carter Cash

Bill Engvalls Here's Your Sign (Christas version)

The Little Stinkers -I far Ted on Santas lap now Christmas is going to stink for me

The one I did was called "Ding-a-Ling the Christmas Bell", which is a bit hunourous, mainly because of the squeaky child-lie voice of "Ding-a-Ling" in the song. A lot of folks thought it was very cute. LOL

I have There's Another Santa Claus and Decorations by Bob Rivers. I also have Leroy the Redneck Reindeer, Dominick the Donkey, Here's Your Sign, We Are Santa's Elves, Santa Claus is Coming in a Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train and Christmas Can Can.

Who sings your version of Ding a Ling the Christmas Bell? I just listened to both Lynn Anderson and Conway Twitty on utube singing it.

I used Toy Sack last year. Hilarious! Wish I had room to do it this year.

Doing Toy Sack this year. I also have Goin up to Bethlehem.

Cartman singing O holy night was a huge hit last year.... Decorations by Bob Rivers is on the list for this year.

would anyone share The Christmas Can Can with me i would like to add that this year.

PM me your e mail address. I will send it to you.

The sequence is for 128 chans.

PM me your e mail address. I will send it to you.

The sequence is for 128 chans.

Would you mind sending the can can to me as well? Ran out of time to sequence that one. Way to fast for a last minute addition. PM sent. Thanks Rob

I used Toy Sack last year. Hilarious! Wish I had room to do it this year.

I am doing this song this year. I have 12 CCR's in a horizontal layout for it. Will video when I get it all out and running