Light-O-Rama Forums
djg64

North Carolina Newbie looking for Piedmont LOR owners

Hey everybody...... Just joined today, and I'm located in Charlotte. Hope to get my stuff on Monday so I can start programming. I'll be using 32 channels, and hopefully I'll get to see some of your shows live as well!

Welcome

I'm in Concord...(work in charlotte) HI.... come on by..... just did test #2... tweaked things from test 1...found new ones..ughhh... but got the thumbs up from a 4 year old, 7 year old and 9 year old...so I guess I did something right.

Edited by paralegalnc

Wow... There is a presence in charlotte... I felt Like I was the only one here doing stuff like this...

Wow... There is a presence in charlotte... I felt Like I was the only one here doing stuff like this...

actually there are a few in Charlotte and several in outlying areas... but i only work in Charlotte... live in Concord.

Guest wbottomley

All of us in the Piedmont and Queen City need to get together at the Spring mini.

All of us in the Piedmont and Queen City need to get together at the Spring mini.

Im in...just not in May...please...

what is the spring mini?

I am all by my loneome here in reidsville I guess lol Got everyone to myself I dont have to share lol

Charlotte here, just a couple of miles from the Speedway (Cabarrus county line)

Huntersville as well.....

well lights are up and ran a few times thru the sequences to check the lighting working out good

I thought I seen chat about something about LOR owners map, I have not found it (google Maps or ?) does any one have a link to the map.

I noticed last night after 3 hours of driving with my christmas crazy wife we only found 3 homes with any ammount of light's and was not much.

I have 16c and plan to add a 2nd 16 between now and next christmas.

Any help on a map or a way to get one started.

I look at it this way it you have it show it!

Thanks Leonard Siler City, NC

not sure about a map... I know there is a website somewhere..I tried to sign up for it and it wanted pictures which I didn't have at the time... and then I just forgot.  Come on over to Concord, I got 34,581 lights with a 25 minute show that consists of an 8 1/2 minute military tribute.  I haven't gotten any video this year... Guess I need to look into that.