Light-O-Rama Forums

North Carolina Newbie looking for Piedmont LOR owners

djg64

I noticed that yesterday when I was coming to work. I was like "oh, see I'm not crazy...they have christmas lights up too!"

Keep me posted you can count me in

like training?? or party?? either way... let me know

Keep you eyes and ears open. It will be in the Spring of 2013.

just don't do it in May..please. My son graduates from college on the 11th and then we are going on a cruise... so May is REALLY busy. cuz if it's a party... you'll want me there.... I make great food!

:P;)

Hey everybody...... Just joined today, and I'm located in Charlotte. Hope to get my stuff on Monday so I can start programming. I'll be using 32 channels, and hopefully I'll get to see some of your shows live as well!

Hey everybody...... Just joined today, and I'm located in Charlotte. Hope to get my stuff on Monday so I can start programming. I'll be using 32 channels, and hopefully I'll get to see some of your shows live as well!

Welcome

I'm in Concord...(work in charlotte) HI.... come on by..... just did test #2... tweaked things from test 1...found new ones..ughhh... but got the thumbs up from a 4 year old, 7 year old and 9 year old...so I guess I did something right.

Edited by paralegalnc

Wow... There is a presence in charlotte... I felt Like I was the only one here doing stuff like this...

actually there are a few in Charlotte and several in outlying areas... but i only work in Charlotte... live in Concord.

All of us in the Piedmont and Queen City need to get together at the Spring mini.

Im in...just not in May...please...