Light-O-Rama Forums

How to have two configurations in one sequence editor?

Greg.Ca

I wish to cut & paste some parts of an existing sequence (not mine) into our configuration in the sequence editor so basically I need to have 'both' configurations available while sequencing. How is it possible to 'import" an additional configuration file into an existing sequence WITHOUT erasing the first configuration? --Greg--

are you wanting two seperate channel configurations? not sure you can do that, or why you would need to do that

Edited by james campbell

I wish to cut & paste some parts of an existing sequence (not mine) into our configuration in the sequence editor so basically I need to have 'both' configurations available while sequencing. How is it possible to 'import" an additional configuration file into an existing sequence WITHOUT erasing the first configuration? --Greg--

If all you need to do is copy and paste, simply open the two sequences, (open yours then opoen the other. Channel configurations can be totally different). The sequences will come up as tabbed screens, or you can tile them horizontally or vertically. Then copy and paste the sequence details from the 'not yours' sequence into your own sequence. You can also copy the timing grids as well.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1