Light-O-Rama Forums

Edwards Landing Lights Halloween 2012

MtDew4me

After searching the web on why I don't have the option to enable mobile viewing in the Syndication options on YouTube, I came across this:

"If there is a copyright claim, content id match or licensed music (such as from AudioSwap), you do not have the exclusive rights required to change the syndication options." Some also claimed that "If you're a YouTube partner, click on the "Monetization" tab in the info and settings editor. You can change the Syndication settings from there."

This seems to also be validated in post #11 of this LOR thread.

Only way I found around this is use web browser.....like Safari. DO NOT use the youtube app. It wont work. So goto www.youtube.com and at the bottom of the page is a link for "Desktop". Click on it and it should switch from mobile web to desktop web. You kinda fool youtube thinking your using a desktop computer and not a mobile device. Now go to the video and should work....and I say that loosely because it doesn’t always work.

Edited by CLD Kevin

Here's another one from our show. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson. I started with the 132-channel version of the sequence from Kevin at Creative Lighting Displays. I then modified it to my configuration and sequenced it for our RGB props. I took this video from a different angle. I have a tree in the center of my yard that messes with the sightline of the display. It's just daring me daily to cut it down :ph34r:

Hmmm....I remember seeing that one before. :D

Looks good. Its like I get to watch my display only I didnt have to doing anything. I think I like it this way :lol:

• Like 2

Hmmm....I remember seeing that one before. :D

Looks good. Its like I get to watch my display only I didnt have to doing anything. I think I like it this way :lol:

Best $50 I've spent in this hobby!! Kevin, feel free to send me any of your newest work if you want to see what it would look like :D

Uh oh!!.......a major Washington, DC radio station just spent 5 minutes this morning discussing the Gangnam Style video. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

How did you put the LED module in the pumpkins? And where could I get these along with the christmas north pole globes? Great show!

How did you put the LED module in the pumpkins? And where could I get these along with the christmas north pole globes? Great show!

I have a 3" diameter hole in the bottom of each Funkin which i used to access the inside of the Funkins (and lets any water drain that gets in drain out). I just hot glued them in. If you go this route be careful, they don't call it HOT glue for nothing.

I bought the globes from the vendor that was linked to on HolidayCoro.com site where I got the caps. However, I can't seem to find that link now. Contact Dave at Holiday Coro. Maybe can point you in the right direction. In the meantime, I'll try to find the order and post the vendor.

I bought the waterproof LED modules from Ray Wu's store on AliExpress. They are also available from various vendors stateside like CreativeLightingDisplays here and HolidayCoro here.

Uh oh!!.......a major Washington, DC radio station just spent 5 minutes this morning discussing the Gangnam Style video. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

I have no advice for this, but good luck!

Torqumada

This is your year to catch the lightning in a bottle!

Way to go!

I had a friend in Long Island say that she saw my lights on her local TV station. I didn't believe it. Then she said, "they must be your lights, how many other singing face houses can there be in Virginia?"

I saw your home on the local news at noon. So, I'm guessing that she saw your lights.

I'll bring the kids by for a look tonight.

still a great show. i walk into 1 of my vending stops and on TV one of the morning shows i see your house.

i go i seen that house before. GREAT JOB

'Just add water' for instant fame !! LOL Congraatulations on your display. We seen it on "Insider" last night. Great Job. °o°