Light-O-Rama Forums

Having a rough start to the season

JoeKinne

I am having a rough time getting started this season, I just haven't been able to get myself into programming this year. I have built a couple of new elements over the course of the year but I just can't get myself going on the new sequences, even had trouble looking at the forums for the last few months. I've managed to work up the energy to help my wife with her Halloween display.

It's been a tough year at work with lots of extra time and energy (physical and mental) spent often time to no final result.

I think that I am looking forward to the physicality of putting out everything. Its just the programming portion that I am having issues with.

What a bummer.

I guess on a good note, the Wife is happy with the new Halloween show.

--Joe

I know how you feel when i finish work lately i don't feel like programming either. we just need to push through it. maybe we can help each other what do you have and what would you like?

Edited by MCas4380

How many Channels are you doing Joe? If you PM your e-mail I can give you access to my 64 and 80 channel sequences I have for download, that is if they will be of any help.

Or let us know if you're looking for any specific song/sequence, maybe we can help you out with that as well.

• The topic was locked