Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Light T-shirts Available

jskelton83

Last year someone had a thread requesting personalized Apparel. I have made shirts for several members of the forum and have been ask to repost for others. I am including some pics of the designs we have done for others. If you are interested you can email me with the exact information for your shirts, crews or hoodies and we will provide you a PDF of what the shirts will look like. Our shirts are 100% cotton, full color and customized to your request.

T-Shirts are $17.00

Sweat Shirts or Crews are $22.00

Hoodies are $30.00

plus shipping.

post-7207-0-88115400-1349643071_thumb.jp

Edited by jskelton83

I have more but cant load pics, (files to big) you can goto our

facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/nanascornerprinting and

goto the Christmas Lite Album

ie.. My Idiot Husband Plays With Christmas LIghts All Year Long

My Dad Plays with Christmas Lights All Year Long

I Play With Christmas Lights All Year Long.

Also on the Front of the Shirt a pocket style logo with your name or name of your light show with the LOR logo.

Edited by jskelton83

I'm one of the ones that purchased from Jeff last year. Jeff was easy to work with and quick service once design was finalized. Shirts held up good throughout the year, wore mine often. I have an order pending for this year too, just waiting for some things to fall into place for me.

Post 1 was the back of my shirt, my avatar was my front.

Edited by scubado

I also bought a shirt and sweatshirt from Jeff as well. I was happy with the quality of his products that I ended up buying some other stuff for my business that I own and operate. If you are looking for some Christmas-related Swag to promote your display, I recommend Jeff.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

Opened up the box of shirts tonight when I got home. They look great! Great price. Great service. Can't wait to stat wearing them. The neighbors are gonna get a huge kick out of this. Will order from you again.

Hi Jeff-

Do you have other shirt colors besides black? I'd be interested in a dark red/maroon and forest green.

Thanks!

Hmm...I think I know where this idea came from!! :) The ones I had made locally were not good quality. May need to order a couple from you this year Jeff. My son wore his out wearing it to school!

I now have 4 shirts from Jeff- Good quality, Great service, easy to order, and Quick order turn around!! (and nice people!)

Use a bit of discretion wearing the shirt if you decide to peruse the Xmas sections of your local stores- more often than not, you will be the focal point of shoppers who need answers to their decorating questions.

• 1 month later...

Got my shirts from Jeff over the weekend. They are AWESOME! Much better quality than the ones I had printed locally. Now my son has a new shirt to wear to school.