Light-O-Rama Forums

How to Export to a Sequence?

clodhoppers18

I may just not be understanding the SSS, but it was my understanding that I could use it to setup/design the CCR setup. Once that was done, I could import it into a sequence that was already complete. I am trying to figure out how to do that. I have the CCR configured and sequenced but I just want to add it to a sequence I've already done. The Sequencer doesn't let me copy from one sequence to another and I can't figure out how to export it to be able to import it into one.

Am I misunderstanding how this whole thing works??

Thank you in advance.

When you export a sequence from the SSE (Superstar Sequence Editor) you will export it to a new sequence, not an existing one.

To get it into your current sequence you would need to copy/paste from one sequence (the exported one) to the current sequence that you are working on.

Also, there is a video tutorial on how to do this. Go to the lightorama main page, click on the "Support" tab at the top and select "video tutorials". The superstar tutorials are at the bottom.

...you will export it to a new sequence, not an existing one.

I see that...

To get it into your current sequence you would need to copy/paste from one sequence (the exported one) to the current sequence that you are working on.

I'll have to look at the videos because it looks like (at least the version of the software I have) doesn't allow one to copy/paste from one sequence to another even though they are both open.

I'll have to look at the videos because it looks like (at least the version of the software I have) doesn't allow one to copy/paste from one sequence to another even though they are both open.

What version are you running? I know it's in S3. Would have to fire up the S2 copy to see if it is in there as well.

Realize that you first export the SuperStar sequence, and then open both of them in the Sequence Editor. You can then copy from one and paste to the other. Be sure to have "Paste by Time" selected. It is best to watch the video.