Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W Interactive Input Control

_Steve

The LOR160xW manual seems to be outdated with respect to interactive/input control. The J0 input header in the manuel has 18 connectors while the input header on my unit only has 10 connectors (2 rows of 5). Using a volt meter and the LOR Hardware utility, I may have sorted out some of the connectors:

1 2 +9.7V ? ?

G 3 +3.3V ? ?

A jumper from Ground (G) to 1, 2, or 3 will trigger inputs 1, 2, and 3 respectively. Can anyone verify this before I manage to fry my unit?

The LOR Hardware utility shows 8 potential controller inputs on my unit but I only found 3 of them. Where are the other 5 inputs?

What controller version do you have?

Edit: More specifically, which generation? Gen 1? Gen2? Gen3? I believe the J0 header is different for each one.

Edited by Aaron Maue

My controller is called 32LD-G3 Ver 1.05 in the LOR Hardware utility. I gather the CTB32LDg3 Deluxe board is what is inside. I do my best to avoid opening up 120V metal boxes.

Thanks for the link Aaron (I had to remove the trailing dot '.' on your link to make it work). This makes alot more sense now.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm working on a project where I'm using this coin slot (http://na.suzohapp.com/all_catalogs/coin_doors/40-1500-04) to be my trigger for LOR sequences. The voltage requirements are: Voltage: DC 12V +20%  which is a bit annoying because I wanted to power it using the DC outputs on my LOR1600. How would you suggest I provide power to this unit now?