Light-O-Rama Forums

Music issues

sirrob28

Ok, so I have all my sequencing done fr the LOR show and i have added the CCR star we are going to do. All was going great, got the first 3 songs done and added into the lor show, but for some reason the Superstar won't take the the next 5 songs. I keep getting this sampling rate issue. Does this mean the music files are to small for the star? Then it would tell me to change to a wave file, so i would do that then get a similar message. Any ideas on how to fix this or get around this.

Thanks,

Rob

The standard sampling rate for mp3 and wav files is 44,100. The Instant Sequence feature requires this sampling rate. Every mp3 file I have purchased has this sampling rate. I am curious, the 5 songs that get the sampling rate issue, are they from a particular CD or a particular source?

You can change the sampling rate of an mp3 or wav file with a free software product called wavepad by NCH software. There is a paid version of the software, but the free version has everything you need in it.

As for the error saying it needs a wave file, please tell me the exact verbiage of the error, it should not be saying it needs a wave file.

The error says"the audio sampling rate is 48000. A wave file with the standard sampling rate of 44,100 is required". All my music came from itunes. I am tying the wavepad now hopefully this will work.

The wavepad did the trick, seems like for some reason the Audio rate was not the same has the sample rate?....i guess. Anyways all is good again. Thanks for the Wavepad idea!!

Glad you got it to work, and thanks for the feedback. I will change that error message to say "An audio file with the standard sampling rate of 44,100 is required"

Can you give me the name of one of the songs from itunes? I want to download it and look at it. I should make the software so that it will support any "standard" song that people download.