Light-O-Rama Forums

For those wanting sequences

bisquit476

Yes, those are great resource sites for sequences, but for every one (1) sequence on those sites there are a hundred (100+) more that others are willing to share. I don't mind one bit having someone ask for sequences.

Hey let's not forget the sequences for sale on eBay (that often originated as free sequences on one of the share sites or from the kindness of a forum user). <_<

(that often originated as free sequences on one of the share sites or from the kindness of a forum user).

How do you know that for certain.

These kind of accusations are for the most part ridiculous.

I have purchased sequences from Ebay from a very reputable seller when I did not have the time and wanted a more professional polish to my display.

I have also made my own and am selling them for a very reasonable price.

I have also donated and shared on this forum with others as they have helped me in the past.

I just think it's really low to assume everyone on eBay modified a free sequence and are charging for it.

I know I am not and have never run into this with the sequences I have purchased.

I am also willing to SHARE ANY of my sequences for free for anyone that wants them! Mine are tweaks and such of other free ones, ones shared with me, and some of my own. Feel free to ask and ill gladly share!

As a newbie, I just wanted to put my $.02 in and say that everyone on this forum has been really helpful and very willing to share. Besides the fact that I'm a total newbie and it's only 8 weeks or so until "lights on", I don't have as much time to do sequencing as I'd like to. So I'm relying on the support of others. The free sequences in the sticky post are fantastic, and I'm trying to sort through them as quick as possible. At the same time, having folks directly offer me their personal sequences has been terrific. With only 16 channels, I'm trying to find sequences that will work well for me, and I've gotten tons of support from members here. Columbus27 shared his with me, and I've been working with some of those for my show this year, along with the ones referenced in wbottomley's link.

Trust me, I won't turn down any offer of help on sequences. :P Hopefully, in a few years of practice, I'll be in a position to offer the same support others have given me.

• 2 weeks later...

i second on Call me Maybe... daughter would love it but i have no time to do it because of the spiral mega tree i am adding.I have to go through all my current songs and add another 16 channels and make it look good. So if anyone has it send it my way too. Thanks heidi_03@msn.com

• 4 weeks later...

I am also willing to SHARE ANY of my sequences for free for anyone that wants them! Mine are tweaks and such of other free ones, ones shared with me, and some of my own. Feel free to ask and ill gladly share!

May I have some 16 channel sequences. I am new to LOR and really want to impress my block this year. I would really appreciate a kickstart. Thanks.

jasontrammel@ymail.com is my email

(that often originated as free sequences on one of the share sites or from the kindness of a forum user).

How do you know that for certain.

These kind of accusations are for the most part ridiculous.

I have purchased sequences from Ebay from a very reputable seller when I did not have the time and wanted a more professional polish to my display.

I have also made my own and am selling them for a very reasonable price.

I have also donated and shared on this forum with others as they have helped me in the past.

I just think it's really low to assume everyone on eBay modified a free sequence and are charging for it.

I know I am not and have never run into this with the sequences I have purchased.

For those of us who have been a around a while we have seen some of the sequences that have been offered gratis by fellow members of this and other forums wind up being sold by 3rd parties on ebay, without the original author's consent/knowledge, so don't be too quick to decide the poster you referenced was making assumptions. What he said has actually happened, and more than once!

I don't see anywhere in his post where he said that applied to all sequences being sold on ebay, or where he identified any individual....