Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16 channel sequences to fit my layout

Klayfish

OK, so I'm still getting my feet wet at all of this. I went in the visualizer and tried to make a drawing of what I have planned. I only drew the 16 channels I plan to use, as the rest is going to be static. I used the tree wizard, and fumbled my way through it. So at the top, there is a row of 8 mini trees, which will be 5' to 6' tall. Then at the bottom, that's where the hill going to the street is. What those are supposed to be is regular incandesant light strings layed out on the ground in the shape of a Christmas tree. There will be 8 of those also. Each mini tree will be on just one channel (one color), and each Christmas tree also is on one channel.

A few people had suggested to me that I post a picture of it and ask for suggestions on any sequences someone might have or know of that will work well with it. So here it is. Does anyone have any 16 channel sequences they would be willing to share or any ideas?

By the way, HUGE thanks to columbus27. You've been a huge help and I appreciate the files you've shared!!!!! B)

House.lee

Edited by Klayfish

Oops, I was in such a hurry to get my post done last night before I had to put my kids to bed that I forgot to mention the free sequence list. :wacko: I haven't checked out all of them yet, but I've been browing through. A lot of the ones I've come across so far are for displays with a lot more channels than I have. I wanted to check in to see if anyone could suggest some that were designed with 16 channels, or had tips on cutting something from 32 or 48 etc...channels down to 16.

You'll just have to try to match prop and number of prop to create your new sequence based off others. 16 channels may be a bite difficult. Most people have 8-16 channel mega trees, 7-8 channel mini trees, and house outlines are always easy to copy and paste (see tutorial for copy and paste). I would collect the 32 and up channel sequences now, you'll need them when you show expands.

I usally watch others sequences using their animation and then copy the channels that I like into my sequence than make minor changes if needed.

On the one I gave you. You can go int ch properties and change 3.1-3.8 to 1.1-1.8 and change the mini trees to 1.9-1.16. Then remove the controller from the rest. Draw up the animation and edit from there.

try using peoples Arches that is if you can find some free sequences with a set of 8 (or 7 and modify them) channel Arches that would create some cool effects in my opinion.