Light-O-Rama Forums

Images and Animation tutorial

john southeast iowa

Is there a tutorial on doing Images and Animation with SuperStar? I'm finishing my Matrix and wanting to start some sequencing.

Thanks in advance....John

I do not yet have a video tutorial, but there is a written tutorial in the help files of the software. Do the following:

Click on the Help menu and select Contents

Click on SuperStar Sequencer

Click on Custom Sequences

Click on Creating an Animation

HI Brian I tried to go into super star sequence it says i need to convert your sup file on images to a wave file .any advice on what program to do this with Thanks in advance Dennis Laff

Sorry about that. Back when I wrote the images/animation tutorial I supplied a pacman chomping .wav file at a low sampling rate in order to make the audio file small, and thus make the download smaller. Since that time I have added the instant sequence feature and it requires that audio files be at the standard sampling rate. So I should have updated the pacman chomping .wav file but never have.

If you wish to convert the file to the standard sampling rate of 44,100 you can use WavePad by NCH software. You can download the basic version for free.

However, I have emailed you the pacman chompling wave file at the standard sampling rate.

WavePad by NCH software. You can download the basic version for free.

The basic version is about all you'll need too. I actually got the paid version for one PC and have the free version on another. The free version does everything the paid version does except for a few things, which I don't need for my music. Neat program

After further investigation it turns out that there are no wav files in the S3 download. This is to avoid any copyright violations. So the pacman chomping wav file that you have must be from the download I had for SuperStar before it was a part of S3. So I guess the thing I should do is mention in the tutorial in the help file that there are no audio files in the S3 download.