• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

I made my order on 8/7/2012. Mine should be close!!!!!

This should be right on time as I will be done building all my new props for the year this weekend.

I placed my order on the very first day of the sale (or was it the second??). I actually haven't heard anything at all since then. Hoping mine will be shipped soon?

I ordered on the last day and have not received my order. I have to keep telling myself - "Be patient. The order will come. This is what I signed up for."

My question would be, what should I be watching for as my Pay pal account has not been charged. Will I get a new request for money from Paypal in my email box?

I check here, email and my spam file multiple times every day in anticipation.

Steve

I ordered mine on the first day of the sale. The order arrived today.

If your Paypal request has expired, the first thing will be an e-mail from LOR requesting payment. Go back in to your Paypal acct. and re-do the payment. A couple days later, you should receive another e-mail saying your order has shipped.

That's how mine went down anyway.

Edited by Ron Boyd

If your Paypal request has expired, the first thing will be an e-mail from LOR requesting payment. Go back in to your Paypal acct. and re-do the payment. A couple days later, you should receive another e-mail saying your order has shipped.

Ditto

i orfered mine on the 8th no sign yet i hope its soon want to play around with my order and get it ready for putting up yeah GO LOR

hi all, i am new to all this LOR gear and in uk, i placed a TRF order over 8 weeks ago, thought id be patient and waite, then yesterday thought id send an email just asking if any info or an update, come and opened emails this morning and found a paypal request for the money. do this mean i didnt get free and have to pay.

Thanks Ron. I have no problems in continuing the wait.

Steve

Folks, "your order may be delayed up to 8 weeks" doesn't mean it will ship within 8 weeks. It means it will take up to 8 weeks longer than if you hadn't used TryForFree.

Guest wbottomley

If all this gripping over the Try For Free during the Summer sale has your panties in a wad, I suggest paying full price and you'll have it within days. The store is open right now. I ordered over eight weeks ago and haven't gotten a request. Am I worried or in a hurry, no. But then again, it's not my first rodeo.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I wasn't worried about it, I knew the order would be filled. Just curious to know about the TFF, and excited to receive the controller. Funny enough I got my Paypal request just a few hours after I made my post. Either way, I have plenty to keep me busy without the controller.

If this isn't your first redeo then you probably know better and know what you were in for when you started. This being my second year I'm begining to catch on.

So the real problem is our society and it's idea of instant gradification. Information in the blink of an eye. We are at a point when if we don't get reminders or updates constantly we begin to freak out. I for one still remember the days of no cell phones, internet(dail-up), and waiting for packages(before tracking). I recall when if you wanted to send a package around a holiday you had to ship it almost a month ahead.

I still find myself from time to time wanting updates but have to remind myself that I'm just stressing my self out. There are prlenty of other things to work on and get done then watch the clock tick why i wait.

That being said: This is a all year round hobby...Best of luck to everyone. It is exciting to see so many people becoming interested in this, and my wife hates when I constantly tell people about my christmas light show before October.

Pretty soon we won't be playing with stings of lights....it will all be RGB's.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's videos....

Pannies in a bunch? Lol, not at all. Just curious. Personally I don't care if i get the controller now or right before i get my lights up. I was just wondering how everyone else was doing ;)

Pannies in a bunch? Lol, not at all. Just curious. Personally I don't care if i get the controller now or right before i get my lights up. I was just wondering how everyone else was doing ;)

Try these, they're all but guaranteed not to bunch up:

http://www.rei.com/product/811081/timbuk2-tandem-panniers-medium,-black/black/black,-medium?preferredSku=8110810010&cm_mmc=cse_froogle-_-pla-_-product-_-8110810010&mr:trackingCode=08C79967-3839-E011-B97A-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&{copy:s_kwcid}=&gclid=CO2Wr_jZ57ICFc5cMgodKEIAfg

Ordered 1 CCP and 1 DIY controller on 11Aug and it shipped yesterday....scheduled to arrive Monday 8Oct :)