• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

I got a e-mail today with a Pay pal request for my order, but when I tried to pay it it says that the pay pal request was canceled??

Nothing here, ordered a CTB16PC and 485 dongle i hope it soon lots of irons in the fire need to solder assemble and test and learn how to use dmx ordered on 8/4/12

I sent in on 5th Aug, via snail mail and a money order, for my 1st lor system. Just woshed I could get confirmation that that at least got that order. Also payed for advanced licence for software would like to do some things with it. Without using the trail version. Oh well live and learn.

I sent in on 5th Aug, via snail mail and a money order, for my 1st lor system. Just woshed I could get confirmation that that at least got that order. Also payed for advanced licence for software would like to do some things with it. Without using the trail version. Oh well live and learn.

The demo does almost everything the paid version does except control the lights!

You should download it and start using it!

Also payed for advanced licence for software would like to do some things with it. Without using the trail version.

If you PM me the eMail you used for your order, I can see if the license has already been created and send it to you.

Well I also got my paypal request this morning :( oh well at lest it on it way better luck next time it was fun to try anyway :)

Well I also got my paypal request this morning :( oh well at lest it on it way better luck next time it was fun to try anyway :)

yeah I got mine today to :( but I also got my tracking number today :)

i am still waiting on my paypal request or some news either way - I started putting out my halloween stuff and all my diy faces and so on, Can't wait to test it all out currently only one controller and one in the TFF , so one way or the other ill have two Eventually just no word of anything yet only thing i got is Paypal transation that expired

Read the Rules, If you are a winner then once your order ships we will notify you that your order is a TryForFree winner and we will provide you with a full refund up to $1,500.00. This includes shipping and handling charges on both domestic and international orders.

I got a notice of payment yesterday, I ordered my stuff in the first 15 min of the sale, and i'm still hopping for a refund. at least its something to look forward to, if my toys are not here yet. :)

With no notice on anything ('cept tha' rock..) I went into my PP acct, saw the payment expired, so I'll be expecting an email with the total and "here's how to pay" steps.. I ordered a single DC board too.. Now, t'wouldnt be so bad if my other DC board hadnt been involved in the murder-suicide pact with the AC board. Without controllers to power'em, 'cant do a thing with mah RGB strips.

(sung to Shirelles Mr. Sandman)

bombombom bom bom bom bom bom

bom bom bom boh-bom

bom bom bom boh-bom

Mr. FedEx, (yeees?)

bring me a dream, (bombombombom)

make it controllers,

for red, blue, and green (bombombombom)

so I can make,

the neighbors all happyyyyy

and little lights go on an' off sooo snaapppyyyy

Mr. Fed Ex,

I work so harrrrd

to light every in-ch

of my front yard

spend lots o' cash

year after year

and many hours

sequenced

On

My

REAR

Mr. Fed Exxxx,

bring me a pack

something that works

that I wont send back

please bring me Red Blue and Green

Mr. Fedddd Exxx

Bring

Me

Aaaaaah

Dreeeeam!!!

Edited by TJ Hvasta

With no notice on anything ('cept tha' rock..) I went into my PP acct, saw the payment expired, so I'll be expecting an email with the total and "here's how to pay" steps.. I ordered a single DC board too.. Now, t'wouldnt be so bad if my other DC board hadnt been involved in the murder-suicide pact with the AC board. Without controllers to power'em, 'cant do a thing with mah RGB strips.

(sung to Shirelles Mr. Sandman)

bom bom bom boh-bom

bom bom bom boh-bom

Mr. FedEx, (yeees?)

bring me a dream, (bombombombom)

make it controllers,

for red, blue, and green (bombombombom)

so I can make,

the neighbors all happyyyyy

and little lights go on an' off sooo snaapppyyyy