• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

i ordered mine on the last day of the sale and it got posted today

Wow, that's unfair. I too ordered mine on the last day, well August 12, the day before the last day, and my order hasn't shipped yet!

Stan

Well looks like LOR has about what 10 days to get the last of the TFF orders out. Or I will be right when I posted a warning that TFF has been known to take up to Nov. for some of the orders to get out.

Just saying.

Yes but the 108th post is better because without it there can't be a 109th post

Edited by TitusCarnathan

got my paypal request two days ago. still waiting on shipping info. and still hoping santa comes early with a free lor present.

Is it just me or do people always take the time to comment negatively if they are unhappy, but when something works out great, the just let it be and stay shut?

I always see this with reviews.

Arteom,

This is generally true, very few positives buy many negatives. Now for example when shopping newegg for computer stuff or Best Buy or any other store that has feed back. I have to some times take some of those reviews with a grain of salt. Mind you that there are idiots out there that cant fight their way out of a wet paper sack. They wont take the time to read the manual or lack the ability to reason things out. Watch the forum here. Hang around long enough and you will see a few here that are the same type. The brain is like a muscle, it needs to be strained some to extend its ability. Then when they try everything that they know, then come in and ask. Not everyone will do this, they just give up when they come up to several doors. Not willing to turn a few knobs for themselves.

I got my order on Monday. I order 2 CCR's and Servo Dog. I ran test on the CCR's and they work great. Going to use them for Arches.

Thanks you LOR for your support.

I ordered on the last day of the sale, and can see the 2% savings(so I know it applied), but the order status is blank. It's like it ended up on the Island of Misfit Toys, but I'd like to use this stuff for Halloween!

I ordered my stuff on the last day of the "try for free" sale. I was getting worried, it was a few days over the 8 weeks, and still not response from LOR, then finally I got the message to re-send the payment, so I did. I was really worried I would not get them before the snow came. If I had not got them, they I would have to wire up my yard completely differently. So now I have to rush and start getting everything ready to put out, but I am glad the controllers are on their way.

I honestly don't see why that had to happen...

WOW !!! 130 something post and you don't think LOR Admin is doing their job correct?????