Light-O-Rama Forums

try for free did you get you order yet

CharlesFitz

Just wonted to start a new topic, so people can get an idea when the try for free stuff is starting to ship out. I have ordered two CCP’s on Aug 4 at 12:50 EDT with try for free and I am expecting a long weight for them. So how I thought this would work is tell us what you ordered, when you ordered it and they come back when you have received confirmation that your order is being shipped. That way other people that are lower on the order list can know that they will be getting there order shipped soon.

Edited by CharlesFitz

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arteom

• LOR Staff

• Tim Fischer

• Don

Guest wbottomley

Your theory may not work. Per the Try For Free Page...

Orders processed without the TryForFree promotion code will be shipped first. Once the non-TryForFree orders are shipped, we will begin shipping TryForFree orders. [b]We reserve the right to ship in any order [/b]but in general orders will be shipped in the order that they are received. We may ship your order in multiple shipments, however you will only be charged for the items shipped and total shipping charges will not exceed the amount show when you ordered. 

Edited by wbottomley

We had a pair of CCF's at C3 on Labor Day weekend, for testing. :)

Edited by Tim Herberger

Not in a hurry. I'll start worrying if I don't get them by October 31. I am curious who the lucky ones are. I'm guessing that since I haven't heard, then I wasn't one of them.

No news on my FM Radio Transmitter and a pair of Easy Light Linkers ordered Aug 5th....

Hope it doesn't come this month... Going away until end of September... :wacko:

Here is a quote from the webpage link above:

Free Dell Computer: Only orders with US addresses are eligible! The DELL Computer winner will be randomly drawn from a combined list of contest entries. The list will contain all orders shipped to the US using the TryForFree promo code and all postal entries received. The winners of the PC will be announced on Sept 1, 2010.

Anybody notice anything wrong in it?

Mine says the authorization for payment has expired..... WT?

I think this happened to me before, they will just send you a new request for the money when the have it ready to ship. If I am remembering correctly.

Got my UPS notification today.

Heck, if I can get my order this quick, then it's worth going for the try for free. Save a few bucks and get your order in about 3 weeks. What's not to love?

Edited by David Rise

Guess I did not win the try for free.....invoiced as of today! Congrats to the winners, you should be notified soon!

PayPal

You just made a payment of

$2,830.49 USD

Paid to

Light O Rama, Inc.

orders@lightorama.com

518-539-9000