• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torqumada286

• gmac

• caniac

• Rapajez

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a sequence for party rock ????

I have one done for Christmas it's 220 channels but not for Halloween.

Ditto on the party rock sequence request. I have the song sequenced but I need the mouths for the faces. My first year and synching the mouths is driving me batty even at 1/4 speed. :blink:

Ditto on the party rock sequence request. I have the song sequenced but I need the mouths for the faces. My first year and synching the mouths is driving me batty even at 1/4 speed. :blink:

Sent

For those that I have not gotten to you with the vocal sequence, I hope to get it to you tomorrow. I ran into some life issues last night when I got home from work and am working 24+ hours today. You haven't been forgotten.

Torqumada

Heard a cool remix for the song lights from Ellie gouding, by bassnecter on cd divergent spectrum.. It's got a lot of bass to it and the light show would be amazing! Heard it on pandora.. Might do it for new years!

Heard a cool remix for the song lights from Ellie gouding, by bassnecter on cd divergent spectrum.. It's got a lot of bass to it and the light show would be amazing! Heard it on pandora.. Might do it for new years!

you should put ALOT OF BASS in all caps. That song blew the subwoofer in my truck playing it. But I upgraded and don't have that issue anymore. :D

you should put ALOT OF BASS in all caps. That song blew the subwoofer in my truck playing it. But I upgraded and don't have that issue anymore. :D

Love that song and considering adding it to my Christmas show as it sort of follows my theme of upbeat not too much vocals music. And how could you get any better of a title? LIGHTS.

I have one done for Christmas it's 220 channels but not for Halloween.

GMAC, what elements are your 220 channels? I've got the face sequences, looking for the rest.. late start on halloween etc... would really appreciate it.. heck.. I'll even put your name in lights in the window :)

I'll PM you my email address.

By the way for those who don't like the words to gangnam style , if you listen to a karaoke version you may be surprised how good the music just by itself is.

Kinda of like sandstorm and other instrumentals, no words but a good beat.

GMAC, what elements are your 220 channels? I've got the face sequences, looking for the rest.. late start on halloween etc... would really appreciate it.. heck.. I'll even put your name in lights in the window :)

I'll PM you my email address.

You forgot to give me your email address............I'd like to seem my name in lights .....Hopefully Hollywood-Times Square????? (LOL)

My apologies to everyone on not getting the sequence out. I had planned on getting it out Wed, but we had an unexpected death in the family, so I have been concentrating on other things. I am back at work today and promise that after I get home tomorrow morning and before I go out to work on my Halloween display that I will get the sequence out to those that have requested it.

Torqumada

My apologies to everyone on not getting the sequence out. I had planned on getting it out Wed, but we had an unexpected death in the family, so I have been concentrating on other things. I am back at work today and promise that after I get home tomorrow morning and before I go out to work on my Halloween display that I will get the sequence out to those that have requested it.

Torqumada

I know we are all hobby enthusiasts but we are all kinda like family. With that we are all very sorry for your loss. Take your time no hurry. Family first

I'm working on "Gangnam Style" for this Halloween for my newly created singing pumpkins. Still waiting on some CCPs that I ordered from the sale in August.

++ on the Bieber

I have managed to get caught up with those that have PMed me with an email address. Now I can just sit here and watch my Halloween lights run through their sequences. Still have static displays to put up this week. If anyone else is interested in the Gangam style vocal sequence, just drop me a PM.

Torqumada

Edited by Torqumada286

I would VERY much love to have Gangnam Style! I'm brand new here (don't even have the stuff in the mail yet) and I have no clue on how to make my own sequences yet or I would share. Thank you to all of you wonderful folks who DO share!