Light-O-Rama Forums

What is 2012's "Party Rock Anthem"?

Rapajez

Does anyone have a "non face" Gangham Style sequence they would be willing to share. I want to add it to my show really bad but do not have any faces or the time to sequence the whole thing myself.. I am willing to trade for it!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torqumada286

• gmac

• caniac

• Rapajez

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like party rock as well please. I am most interested in the vocals as I am struggling with that part. nmcafee@morphotrust.com

Sent

If anyone has a 16-channel sequence (or 32 - 64, I'm sure I can pare it down a bit) for Party Rock Anthem or Some Nights by Fun., I'd really appreciate it if someone would share them with me!

I'm thinking "Lights" by Ellie Goulding - the title caught my attention.

I have started this song, about a minute 12 sec. complete. I wish I knew how to screen shoot video here.

For those of you that dont roam on down to the halloween page, here is my gangnam, recorded last night.

Nice job!

Nice job!

Thank you :) it’s been a fav by all visitor’s so far :) Had about 20 kids ranged from 5-12 in my yard dancing in the fog last night...was a site for sure :)

I like Pitbull's "Back in Time", the beat and lyrics I think would make a good sequence...

I agree, if I only had time....maybe for next year...

can i get a copy gangnam style please

i got Kesha {BLOW} to trade or for who ever wants it

and my version of Moves like Jagger

• 2 weeks later...