Light-O-Rama Forums

Start / Stop button wish for Visualizer

Robert Burton

+1

Did you know that you can force the Visualizer to stay on top? Don't know if it will help any, but if you want to give it a try, in the Vis go to FILE > OPTIONS > COM/REF tab > and at the bottom check FORCE SIMULATION WINDOW TO FRONT.

Edited by George Simmons

+1

Did you know that you can force the Visualizer to stay on top? Don't know if it will help any, but if you want to give it a try, in the Vis go to FILE > OPTIONS > COM/REF tab > and at the bottom check FORCE SIMULATION WINDOW TO FRONT.

That is awesome George. Love that.

Thanks too for that being on the wishlist. :-)

+1

Why don't i have this option? Is it not in the Standard version?

well i'm currently running 3.2 Standard will the Advance license with out super star allow me to use RGB Dumb strips in the future? i do have to pay for the upgrade. is the Advance vs Standard a good choice?

Never mind i decided to upgrade my licence to Advance. should be all good now. I also just realized that this is not the place for this conversation. so feel free to remove my post.

Edited by MCas4380

It will.

If you want to upgrade to advanced that comes with a complimentary License Renewal. From Standard to Advanced is $40.

http://store.lightorama.com/s2soup.html

Frankly for the extra $10 it is the MUCH better deal than.....

If you want to stay with Standard, you don't need to purchase an upgrade. Instead, purchase a renewal for $30

http://store.lightor...com/solire.html

Trust me. Bite the bullet and spend the extra $10.

I did my first vis. drawing not long ago.. took some practice at first.. but not real bad.. I wish for an easier way to draw icicle lights.. unless I am missing that option

Ok,

So I have gone to Visualizer and click "Simulation Mode". I then click "Play" from the editor...and it pops up great. However you have to fumble to "Stop" the visualizer first then go back to editor to stop it....if your trying to grab a very quick snippet. The way around that is to make your image in visualizer half the size of your screen when you do click on simulation mode. Then make your editor the other half of the screen...then you can go back and forth quickly. If your using a larger monitor...congrats...you can now go back and forth. However if your using say...a laptop. Then just put on your glasses and get closer to the screen :-( Works, just wish I had a larger screen to edit to.

Can't wait for that Start / Stop button in visualizer ;-)