Light-O-Rama Forums

Vizualizer Problem

vzla_fx

Hi all,

I have a problem with the visualizer and it does not simulate anything, there is no communication between the visualizer and the sequence editor.

Configure my computer to work locally (127.0.0.1) with the default port and nothing, I change the port and does not work.

Probe settings changing my network adapter does not work, finally disable the windows firewall and antivirus thinking that might be blocking the port but the result is the same I could not use the visualizer.

Currently I have installed the LOR S3 3.7.0 (installed yesterday thinking I could solve the problem).

OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

LOR 3.7.0

Have you created a drawing of your display in the Visualizer? Have you assigned every fixture and prop in the Visualizer it's corresponding unit ID and channel number?

Have you enabled the "Control Visualizer" option in the Sequence Editor's PLAY menu?

Edited by George Simmons

I had not search for that option in the play menu

Always searching for a serious problem and then realize that the solution is simple :wacko:

Thanks for the help

• 1 month later...

mike,

I try to put CCRs in the visualizer but get errors when going to simplation that pixels on certain should be 51 not 1 or pixels are not continous chech "child" pixels. What did I do wrong?

Thnaks for any help.

Bill