Light-O-Rama Forums
Don Leath

spiral tree sequence samples

Earle, I know this has got to be getting old but I just watched your videos and I'm completing my first 2 spiral trees. Your sequences could help me add them to my show, so could you send them to me

gsb@kc.rr.com

Thanks

Hi Earle, im going to add a sprial treee over top of my existing mega tree of 32 channels- 4 colors.  i sure could use some samples.  if you could be so kind to send them it would greatly be appreciated.

tvwbug@aol.com

Earle

After seeing the video of your trees in action I don't think I have enough channels dedicated

It would be great if you could send me some, Ive still got time to add more

rcksndr@gmail.com

Regards

Rick

Earl put up my first spiral trees  don't want to sound like a broken record Earl could you send me the files. Thanks Rick rfrazier@bex.net

If still available I would love to have samples of spiral tree sequences also. I am a newbie and plan on having 48 channels before Christmas.

1 16 channel spiral tree, 8 mini trees, 2 8 channel archs, and other 8 for misc. things.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Earl,

I am a newbie and am in the process of building my spirial tree as of today. It will have 16 channels.. I would love to have the sequences to for the spirals as I am also trying to learn to sequence.. I have 32 channels but will have 48 as soon as LOR sends me the controller I just ordered.

Thanks in advance

Could I Please have a copy as well Earle ? :) bktalon@gmail.com  Thank You in advance

I see this post is from 2012 but if you still happen to be sending them out I would love to have so I can work on the spiril tree I am in the process of making. I to am a newbe.... Thanks very much

sorry for the mulitpu; posts.... I ndid not see that it was posted until I rechecked it again after posting the last one..... accept my apologises please... I think LOR may have been a little slow in posting them so I didn't see it or remember that I had already posted here......

Earle,

May I get a copy? You already sent me your leaping aches sampler and it helped me out a TON!

Just built my fist spiral tree. I would like some samples of your sequences also please sir if your still sharing them.

Thanks Jeremiah jeremiahgarrett31@ymail.com

Earle,

Could I get a copy of your sequences please... Thanks, in advance

civmondo777@msn.com

Earl,

I am working on a spiral tree for a Christmas parade was wondering if I could get a sample of your sequence for spiral trees.  Like the Curse of the Ice Queen sequences.  

trentj@embarqmail.com

I would like as many spiral tree samples you have please and thank you. Happy holidays

pyrosteve_1369@yahoo.com

Well hell, ill jump on the band wagon. Id like to look at them too.

Nltownsend843 at gmail dot com

Thanks

could I bother you for a copy as well?

lightsinarlingtonheights@gmail.com

Thanks!

love to get a copy as well.  

Salongaopm@yahoo.com     

thanks!

Hi Earle just added a spiral tree to my setup and love if you could share me a song with spiral tree sequences. I really like your three spiral tree. Thanks in advance.