Light-O-Rama Forums
Don Leath

spiral tree sequence samples

Hi all

I am trying to find a 16 channel single color spiral tree sequence or 2. Anyone have anything to share?

Hey Earle, can you send....just kidding. I love your videos, nice job!! :)

I'm good, just thought throw a funny in the mix. Thanks anyway!

Mr Earle:

I would also like to recieve sequences for a spiral tree if you're still in the giving syaye of mind. I'm a newbe at this. I just bought a 16 channel Christmas package and have not even set up my lights and now I'm waiting for another controller. Next year I plan on getting two more controllers so I can add two spiral trees to my show. Would it be best to put these sequences on my LOR account?

Thanks for the help.

PM sent Earle.

Edited by Bill P

Thanks Earle!!

Hi Earle,

First year attempting a spiral and would love to see some of your sequences if you are still sharing. My email is s8830906@msn.com. Any help is appreciated as I am still having a little troubly visualizing the process.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Earle!

I'm fairly new to this but decided to build a spiral tree this year using 12ch of r-g-b-w for a total of 48 channels. Two colors are wrapped in one direction and 2 in the opposite direction. Now the tricky part...I built the tree but my sequences are very sad at best. I would love to get a sample of how to do the sequencing in opposing directions.

Thanks,

Woody

Bcspy, not sure what you're looking for, what do you have in mind? I have short version of One Toy Soldier, but will not give that out untill after the 1st of the year. Anything from last year is avail.

Earle

Hello, Earle still here in Arizona, going to Sedona today and see light show tomorrow evening. Got camera loaded and ready. We will be home Sunday PM. Keep up the Great Service helping everyone with sequences and mentoring. Talk soon...

Earle do you have a sequence for God Bless the USA and ARMED FORCES?

Baron1414, as you know I always try to help. I think I'm getting close to 200 (# of people) sequences that have been sent out in the last month. Should be ready to put the big tree up when you get back. In the mean time you enjoy your break from work.

Earle

Not a problem. Aloha

Hi Earle. I realise it's getting closer to C-Day but is it possible I could mooch some spiral tree sequences from you? BTW, downloaded your vid and it's on my iPhone. The guys at work are impressed!

Thanks,

Bud

Bcspy I have Soldier Silent night but dont have it on video yet. Here is a link to a youtube video of God Bless the USA that is really awesome http://youtu.be/YHwa-Iq1Bx4 The least we can do for our troops.

• Like 1

Brett, if you can send me a copy would be great. Aloha The USA mega spiral tree sequence is awesome. Is that like 48 channel to that sequence for the red/white/blue spiral? I wish one day mine would look like that.

If posible I would appreciate your sending to samy@sigmanet.hn all spiral tree sofware you have for 16 and 32 channels.

Thanks in advance,

regards