Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

I think I have replied to all that have requested sequences, but If I missed you please send a PM with your request and EMAIL ADDRESS and I'll try to get back to you.

Earle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mr Earle:

I would also like to recieve sequences for a spiral tree if you're still in the giving syaye of mind. I'm a newbe at this. I just bought a 16 channel Christmas package and have not even set up my lights and now I'm waiting for another controller. Next year I plan on getting two more controllers so I can add two spiral trees to my show. Would it be best to put these sequences on my LOR account?

Thanks for the help.

Hey Earle!

I'm fairly new to this but decided to build a spiral tree this year using 12ch of r-g-b-w for a total of 48 channels. Two colors are wrapped in one direction and 2 in the opposite direction. Now the tricky part...I built the tree but my sequences are very sad at best. I would love to get a sample of how to do the sequencing in opposing directions.

Thanks,

Woody

Bcspy, not sure what you're looking for, what do you have in mind? I have short version of One Toy Soldier, but will not give that out untill after the 1st of the year. Anything from last year is avail.

Earle

Hello, Earle still here in Arizona, going to Sedona today and see light show tomorrow evening. Got camera loaded and ready. We will be home Sunday PM. Keep up the Great Service helping everyone with sequences and mentoring. Talk soon...