Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Earl,

If you are still sharing, could I get a copy of a spiral tree sequence. I'm building (1) foot, 16 CH  tree this year.

billholl@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Bill

• 1 month later...

My spiral tree layout is a 10' tree on the left that has 16 strings of lights going clockwise, a 15' tree in the center that has 32 strings (16 green - 16 white) going clockwise and 32 strings (16 red - 16 blue) going counter clockwise, a 10' tree on the right that has 16 strings of lights going counter clockwise. This should answer your question, the videos can be seen here.

www.vimeo.com/user2854453/videos

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY

Earl the sequenceMother hot run over by te rain deer I can not get it to download correctly and was wondering if you could send me Snoopy verses the Red Baron Thank you very much Walter

My email is davidsonwalter@hotmail.com

Earl, I have been looking at this post for a year and just felt guilty asking for sequences, but if you're still giving them out, I sure would love some. Your trees are what got me into trying to do LOR for the 1st time this year. I'm overwhelmed but trying and this would be a great help. I can give you songs or you may choose what you think is most popular. Thank you so much in advance for your generosity for everyone!

Rorymallard@comcast.net

Same here Earl...

I Have some for my sprial tree but basically they just go round and round.... hahaha...

I would love to be able to see any and all the samples you are willing to share with me so I can make my show better and better...

I have just been with LOR sense last year and still have a lot to learn..

I remember long ago i read something I think a post of yours talking about the different names for the different types sprial actions etc.

I would love to find that post again but I haven't been able to find it.

Thank a million Earl... You are also one who I have learned a lot from over the past year.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Earle.. I Love your spiral trees and the sequencing. Any chance you could please add me to your send list as well?

jdmellem@gmail.com

Edited by jdmellem

I think I have replied to all that have requested sequences, but If I missed you please send a PM with your request and EMAIL ADDRESS and I'll try to get back to you.

Earle

Earle,

Late Request but can you please send your Spiral Tree example sequences my way also.

chaospuptemp-lor@yahoo.com

Many Thanks,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a sample of your spiral tree sequences. I have a 16 ch I'm setting up. I've done some simple chases but if like to see how others do it or what other things can be done. Thanks a lot. eric@brazclowns.com

• 8 months later...

Earle, I've decided to create an 8-channel spiral tree this year - my first one, and can easilly modify at 16 channel sequence.  I just need to see it to figure out HOW to program it.  I'll take anything you care to share!  jaynee@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

Earle,

I am also looking for items for a spiral tree if you wouldn't mind sharing your sequences

Thanks in advance 

Kenradomski@shawanonet.net