Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Earle

Could I get some sent my way as well please.

Thanks for sharing these with everybody.

Regards

Ryan

prelude.iso@shaw.ca

Earle, I know this has got to be getting old but I just watched your videos and I'm completing my first 2 spiral trees. Your sequences could help me add them to my show, so could you send them to me

gsb@kc.rr.com

Thanks

Hi Earle, im going to add a sprial treee over top of my existing mega tree of 32 channels- 4 colors.  i sure could use some samples.  if you could be so kind to send them it would greatly be appreciated.

tvwbug@aol.com

Earle

After seeing the video of your trees in action I don't think I have enough channels dedicated

It would be great if you could send me some, Ive still got time to add more

rcksndr@gmail.com

Regards

Rick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

If still available I would love to have samples of spiral tree sequences also. I am a newbie and plan on having 48 channels before Christmas.

1 16 channel spiral tree, 8 mini trees, 2 8 channel archs, and other 8 for misc. things.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Earl,

I am a newbie and am in the process of building my spirial tree as of today. It will have 16 channels.. I would love to have the sequences to for the spirals as I am also trying to learn to sequence.. I have 32 channels but will have 48 as soon as LOR sends me the controller I just ordered.

Thanks in advance

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

sorry for the mulitpu; posts.... I ndid not see that it was posted until I rechecked it again after posting the last one..... accept my apologises please... I think LOR may have been a little slow in posting them so I didn't see it or remember that I had already posted here......

Earle,

May I get a copy? You already sent me your leaping aches sampler and it helped me out a TON!