Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Earle hate to ask but wanted to see how you did your spiral tree sequences. I already have them sequenced but wanted to see how it was done correctly. If possible could you send to jedipug@hotmail.com ?

Thank you for your time sir!

Earle,

Could you please add me to the email list as well.  Thanks, if there is anything you need please ask.

Thanks again,

Kevin

kevin@coloradoxmas.com

Hi Earle, 

Loving your spiral trees.  New to LOR this year and going to try my first spiral.  Would you mind sharing your sequences with this newbie?

Thanks

Angelo

cash4mosa@yahoo.com

I hate to keep you on this cycle, but sounds like I'm in the same boat -- adding my first mega tree to the display, and would like to see what the expert-sequence samples look like for this.  Would you mind another email?  Sorry!  But, greatly greatly greatly appreciated!  flapjack@wispertel.net

Earl, I have been wanting a spiral tree and happened across this topic.  I must say you have done a fantastic job on your display. I too would like to request a sequence from you so I can gain more ideas on what to do.

Thank you for being so helpful to all of us newbies.

My email: wes.stewart@mid-cities.com

Can't wait to see your 2013 presentation

Wes

Earl, I have been wanting to try a spiral tree for a few years now and decided to go for it this year. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks in advance

Vito

vito.fruggiero@dps.texas.gov

Earle, Thank you for the sequences.  I will review them this weekend.  I am sure I will have a great head start on learning the spiral tree sequencing.  Thank you very much for sharing.

Wes

• 2 weeks later...

Me too Earle?!  I have been doing a spiral tree for a couple of years now but I just want to make sure I am sequencing it to the best it can be!  gina.b.burns@gmail.com

Hi Earl,

I just finished creating my mega first mega tree for this year.  However, I realize that may not be the hard part.  The sequencing probably is.  Wondering if you would please pass on some spiral mega tree sequences so I can test it out and see my tree looks.

brian.mcintosh@genective.com

Regards

Brian