Light-O-Rama Forums

4 CCR License Limit - Exporting 654 channels

kidcole

I do not have any CCRs. I am using pixels for the first time this year and have exactly 654 channels on three effects. I am considering SuperStar and would like to start with the 4 CCR package level because 8 CCR is not in my budget this year .. (already over by 50% - - like most everyone here) ..

One of my effects is 384 channels. The other two are the same effect with a combined total of 270 channels. Can I export them separately ?

Or could I export only 135 channels (of the 270 channel Effects) and Import it twice ?

Thanks,

Denny

I expect you are using Visualization mode and have imported a visualization of your pixels into SuperStar. Realize that when you go to export, it looks at the number of channels in the imported visualization, not the number of channels used in the sequence.

But in principle you can do what you say. You could split your display into two pieces, each one with fewer than 600 channels. You import Visualization1 and sequence it, export it. Import Visualization2 and sequence it, export it. Then you can copy paste the two pieces into one sequence.

I appreciate the quick reply. I have not purchased Superstar and nothing <yet> in Visualizer. Obviously I need to start some "wood shedding." Your answer helps me a lot ! I guess I could also cut n paste the matching 135 channel effects inside the sequence editor as well. And then make Adjustments in the sequence for when they are used separately. This gives me some ideas. THANKS Brian .. !

Thanks,

Denny

Edited by kidcole