Light-O-Rama Forums

Using Instant Sequencer without CCR's

mfswear

Complete newbie. I have all 48 channels set in visualizer, but no ccr's. It appears the instant sequencer is only set up for the ribbons. Is there a way to set it up for say a group of 8 two color trees (16 channels)? Some settings help in Super Star would be greatly appreciated.

I have just been using the instant sequence function as a newbie as well. I have 32 channels set in the visualizer and have been playing with the different auto modes.

Import visualizer

When the pop up comes up there's an option on the bottom for maximum detection lines. You can change it from 1-24. I found 5-7 creates good ones for me

Then under tools choose instant sequence

Click on open audio file to import the song.

Click roll dice

sequence all

Then play.

See how you like the way it turns out then play with the roll dice or different themes. I've made some ok ones I think, but it works best with slow songs. If they are faster more upbeat songs it tends to be really sporadic and extra flashy.

As mentioned, you can make a visualization file of your channels in the Visualizer and then open the File menu and click on "Import Visualization"

Also, you can create a "QuickVis" file by clicking on the Tools menu and selecting "Create Quick Visualization"

In the Quick Visualization menu, enable two of the controllers to get 32 channels, then click on the "Create QuickVis" button.

This will create a visualization file that is simple a row of white lights where each light represents a channel. You can then use Instant Sequence on the QuickVis file.