Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 2012 Area 51 with fireworks and light show

ChristmasCanada

This is our first video. It was way to windy to hover the UFO last night.

• Like 1

I will never stop being impressed with the vast array of imaganitive ideas out there and the lengths people go to make displays for our hobby. Outstanding job there CC!.. now.. just get lasers shooting down to the ground from the UFO... only take another 10 or 12 RGB strips :)!!

Fireworks videos will be made next weekend. I'm hoping the weather holds off for my shoot...

Wow, I just poked around on that site- first prize is $5,000? That's awesome- I hope you grab it, buddy! Even 5th place- $1,000? How does a city find the budget for $15,000 in prizes?

Yes... This has to be the biggest Halloween contest in Canada. The contest has been running for 4 years. The winners are determined by votes/ likes on there web site. http://www.hauntyourhome.ca/entry/41 Last year I placed 6th with my Halloween Rock Band.. It seems like its a who you know contest... Not how great your display is. I'm having a hard time with the promoting side of my display. Any ideas or help with the promoting would be great from you guys. I'm no computer whizz..

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.... I'm expecting my Fogstorm 1700 HD to arrive today. It's going to get foggie this weekend.

I hope you post some pics or video with the fog blowing.

I love fogging the neighborhood out with the fog machines. :D

I have two 1500 vertical fog machines and 3 1300 fog machines that are going to blow a lot of fog out hopefully very soon. I may have the firetrucks at my house wondering WHERE's the FIRE? :rolleyes: