Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Sale?

Guest guest

Sorry, the sale ending this morning.

Kidding. The sale has not been announced. I'm sure Dan will mention it when it's ready to mention it.

Until then ... everyone sit tight!

im sure its been said before but...how much notice has he given in the past?

i just want to be sure ill have my CC cleared off 100% so i can get more than one controller

johnny christmas wrote:

im sure its been said before but...how much notice has he given in the past?

i just want to be sure ill have my CC cleared off 100% so i can get more than one controller

Last year it was at the end of May. Now, if I remember right, he said it would be the first part of summer this year.

Just have it cleared by the beginning of May and everything will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait, can't wait! I'm doubling my LOR collection by buying another 32 channels this year. I should get started on resequencing my shows while I wait for the sale, but it's hard to get in the spirit this time of year.

Larry Hazeltine wrote:

...but it's hard to get in the spirit this time of year.

WHAT! I suggest you go get some decorations and lights out right now. Turn on some loud Christmas Carols. You've got a bad case of humbugitis... it needs to be dealt with quickly!!!

jeff

I gave up.....couldn't wait for the sale any longer!!! I ordered my new controllers last week. Should have ordered them UPS RED cause now I have to wait for shipping. I only had 16 last year and decided to go to 64 this year, but when I was placing my order, something must have happened because I "accidentally" ordered 96 Channels!! Don't know how that happened, I must have click the "Submit" button twice by mistake. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"But honey, it will cost just as much to ship them back, so I might as well just keep them. I'm sure I can find a good use for them. (Tee Hee) :laughing:

Shubb771 wrote:

"But honey, it will cost just as much to ship them back, so I might as well just keep them. I'm sure I can find a good use for them. (Tee Hee) :laughing:

I should try that one... LOL!!! The only problem is I don't have enough house to use all of that. Unless I go with a 6 color mega tree...hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Whitey

jeffmill wrote:

Larry Hazeltine wrote:
...but it's hard to get in the spirit this time of year.

WHAT! I suggest you go get some decorations and lights out right now. Turn on some loud Christmas Carols. You've got a bad case of humbugitis... it needs to be dealt with quickly!!!

jeff

I did at least build a shed to store my display. Amazingly enough, I fit everything inside for both Halloween and Christmas! There's even space leftover, so I'll have to buy more after Christmas this year ;)

if you are not on their email list get on it. If I remeber correctly they send you a heads up email.

Last year for me the sale was worth it. Especially if you plan on buying more then one controller.