Light-O-Rama Forums

26 Free Seqs (Angry Birds, Carol of Bells, Firework, Xmas Vacation, ...)

jstorms

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, bumpers are little sequences that I wedge between songs. Most of my bumpers are full tracks taken from the National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. "Feeding the Dog", "Take it Away Russ", etc. Others are spliced in from the movie. Some are just little songs that I found fun to do like the Looney Toons theme song. Of course sharing audio files on the forums is forbidden.

My wife doesn't like the bumpers, but I got alot of feedback from people that they really like them (and I like them) so they stay.

• 2 weeks later...

DUUUUDE... my kids are going to S over that angry birds one...

what version of hampster dance is it? did you just cut it to the 1 minute and 3 seconds??

THANKS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your work and effort. I opened the google link where you posted the sequences and I have a list of all of them with the correct extension  .lms.   But, when I download them they have an extension  .lms.xml   Does anyone know how I can fix this?

file://localhost/Users/MACBookAir/Downloads/STORMS2012_AmazingGrace-1.lms.xml

Thxs again
Fernando

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I clicked on your link for the 26 sequences which you have in your google docs. It takes me to another website. And when I click on download it gives me an error.

I dont have a google drive or google docs. could that be the problem?