Light-O-Rama Forums

26 Free Seqs (Angry Birds, Carol of Bells, Firework, Xmas Vacation, ...)

jstorms

26 free Light-O-Rama sequences. Heavy on the Christmas Vacation sound track, and Dr. Demento Chrstmas CD. Also includes sequences for Firework, Angry Birds, Carol of the Bells by Cali, Poker Face, and a bunch of small bumpers that I use between songs.

Light-O-Rama sequence files. Okay to share, do not sell. If the sequences are useful to you and you would like to express a token gratitude then you can give me a like on my facebook page or subscribe to my youtube channel.

http://www.facebook.com/ListenToOurLights

http://www.youtube.com/user/listentoourlights

I usually only share the seqence files from last year, but found some timing issues that were just too embarassing to not put out the 2012 versions. While these have been spurced up they don't yet take full advantage of the new firestick elements added for this year.

I was going to attach the sequences, but the file was too big so I posted it through Google.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxsaXN0ZW50b291cmxpZ2h0c3xneDo3NWQ1ZWFmMDljZjZiN2M0

Contains

* Configuration file

* Visualization file & images

* Sequence files (*.lms)

Does not contain audio files.

Sequences: 144 channels using LOR Sequence Editor 3.3.0. Acutally I use 9 controllers, but not every channel. My display could be easily reduced to less channels.

Songs

“Holiday Road” by Lindsey Buckingham. Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

“Firework” by “Katy Perry” Album: Teenage Dream. 2010

"Angry Birds Theme Song" covered by Pomplamoose. 2011

"Mistletoe & Holly" by Leigh Nash. Album: Sounds of the Season: The NBC Holiday Collection. 2003

"Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano from Feliz Navidad Album. SONY BMG Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

"Last Christmas" by Taylor Swift. Album: Taylor Swift Holiday Collection. Open Road Records. 2007

"Carol of the Bells" by Callann Lane (Cali). Album: Christmas This Year. Levity Records/CBuJ 2007

"Sleigh Ride" by Leroy Anderson. Album: Traditional Christmas Classics. MCA 1989 (shortened)

"Let it Snow" by Bing Crosby. Album: Bing Crosby Christmas

"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" by Gayla Peevey. Album: Dr. Demento Presents- Greatest Xmas Novelty CD. Rhino 1989

"Jingle Bells" by Singing Dogs. Album: Dr. Demento Presents- Greatest Xmas Novelty CD. Rhino 1989

"Amazing Grace (Party Version)" by Yule. Album: Clubbing Christmas. Pulsive Media 2008 -- Portions cut out

Sequencing adapted from Richard Holdman (2007)

"Mele Kalikimaka" by Bing Crosby and The Andrew Sisters. Album: Merry Christmas. Universal Special Products 1949

"Christmas Vacation - Radio Version" by Mavis Staples. Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

"Wizards of Winter" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Album: The Lost Christmas Eve. 2004

"Joy To The World" by Angelo Badalamenti. Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

Bumpers:

"Later Dudes" sampled from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation movie

"Lights Off Texas Style"

“Take it Russ” Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

“Hey, Santa Claus” by The Moonglows. Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

“Looney Toons” Theme Song.

"Aunt Bethany's Arrival" Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

"Feeding the Dog" Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

"_Hell's Threshold" Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

"Rocket's Red Glare" Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

"Hallelujah Chorus" by Oratorio Society of New York. Album: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 1989

Many thanks I have a few of yours already that you posted before its great that you share such good work

Edited by digdeepfundraising

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your layout seems to match mine nicely even tho they look nothing alike in person. Now I can add some more last minute songs, Great Job !!!

Thanks!

One of the nice things about seeing others sequences, regardless if you use them or not, when you are new to this is seeing how others do things. And how effects are created, manipulated and intertwined. I can already see how certain people have a bit of a signature in their sequences. I appreciate being able to see these sequences. Thank you for sharing.

I am having trouble opening up the downloaded seequences. I am getting an error saying "No channel group with saved index ....found." Does anyone else get this or know how to avoid it?

I know if you are on S2 and these sequences were done in S3, you might get a group error.

Is there anyway to fix this?

I wasn't able to find this MP3, has anyone found it and could point me in the right direction.

Thank you, and thank you very much for sharing your sequences.

"Angry Birds Theme Song" covered by Pomplamoose. 2011