Light-O-Rama Forums

New one for me

Denise Brunner

Morning everyone !!

I am away on vacation, and brought my CCR's to learn more about. Started doing programing and it appears that if I clicked the "control the lights" button, the song plays, but the slide bar does not move and the lights are not being controlled. Then if I hit the stop button, it takes 10 to 15 seconds to get the song to stop. NEVER had this before. The operation of the Hardware Utility is 100 perfect !

Any Ideas

Denise

Denise,

When you hover your cursor over the top menu "Play". The menu drops down. In the lower section there are items like "Control lights" and "Move Grid". I have check marks beside all but the second item. If something is missing the check mark, click on that item. It will close the drop down menu, but next time you open that menu, the item that you just clicked on should now have a check mark. And the inverse is true to. If it had a check mark, it will no longer have one if you click on that item.

So, is everything checked with the exception of the second item?

Sorry guys.... second campground did not have internet service even though they said they did. I put everything away when I got frustrated, will pull it all out this weekend and play again. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for your replys, will check things out

Denise

Found the problem. Since I was using 6 CCR's and 512 LOR channels I set up 2 networks. The problem occurs if I only have one usb adaptor connected. If only one is hooked up things get all messed up.