Light-O-Rama Forums

Blacked Out

dcphipps

Kinda strange...

I've seen people black out while they were using the forum (no offense intended Brian), and heard of people blacking out after using the forum, (no offense intended Brian) but I've never yet heard of someone blacking out before using the forum (again, no offense intended Brian).

Although, now that I've thought about it, I can see where there might have been some arguments averted over the years if people HAD blacked out before using the forum. Maybe dcphipps is onto something...

• Like 2

Ha Ha, I don't drink, no I am serious, when i check out subjects, the screen goes black except about 1 inch of the screen at the bottom. I can read about a line at a time.

I'll take a wild stab here... ;)

Might you possibly be seeing this on other websites too? And maybe only with that particular computer you're using?

I'd be checking your browser, and even more likely, your computer for a video issue.

Ha Ha, I don't drink,

There's your problem right there :D J/K

Edited by Santas Helper

I still don't understand what you're trying to tell us?

One thing is, he likes to double post. Trying to get that post count up I guess. :)

Must be this particular thread. I could have swore I saw repeat posts. Posts are dissapearing. Maybe I'm blacking out too. ;)

Must be this particular thread. I could have swore I saw repeat posts. Posts are dissapearing. Maybe I'm blacking out too. ;)

In an effort to keep the forum somewhat organized, duplicate posts are removed (when noticed.)

In an effort to keep the forum somewhat organized, duplicate posts are removed (when noticed.)

Well....Santas Helper....good news is you didn't BLACK OUT.

Bad news is....you might want to cut back on the other stuff......you probably hallucinating.

• Like 1

Me too. I posted about the double posts, in a joking manner, and POOF, the double threads are gone and so is my post. Admin must have not wanted me to look stupid and removed it after he removed the doubles. Speaking of doubles, I think I'll go have one.

Me too. I posted about the double posts, in a joking manner, and POOF, the double threads are gone and so is my post.

My continued apologies for trying to help. Your post has been restored.

Admin must have not wanted me to look stupid...

Pete - there's some who'd say LOR doesn't have enough Admins to be able to cover that... :) :) :)