Light-O-Rama Forums

Mumford & Sons

JF1993

This weekend my town is hosting it's first professional concert. The concert is named The Gentlemen of the Road, and the main band playing here this weekend is Mumford & Sons. If you're not really familiar with this band, it's a folk band that traveled here all the way from London to play at five small towns in the United States. Anyway I was thinking of throwing together a little sequence for tonight, the night of the concert. We've already painted a few banners in our front windows (Below).

100_1604.jpg100_1605.jpg386773_486945611318520_2075201433_n.jpg

Any Suggestions? I was thinking of using some floods, and a spotlight. Nothing to extravagant since I only have today to set up.

Edited by JF1993

That sounds good, they came to Galway a few months ago and I could hear them performing from my house. Are you planning on an animation or a musical sequence?

Edited by spomalley

the concert was awesome. A little overcrowded, but awesome. In fact it actually doubled the population of my town. Anyway Dixon was very fortunate to have a international band play here in a town of 16,000.

We left the light on until about 1 or 2 in the morning (right about the time the bars closed downtown). Lots of people walked past and had their picture taken in front of our house. I still think it's amazing that a small town like Dixon pulled off such a big event. :)

Did you find a Mumford and Sons Sequence. I would be very intersted in getting ahold of that. I am a big fan. Send me a PM of E-mail

I could upload the sequences I had, but I just used the beat wizard on them. In other words the sequences are not all that good.