Light-O-Rama Forums

BrianBruderer

I had some folks ask for versions of my sequences for 6 CCRs in a SuperStar tree layout. I have 3 of them done, video links below. I will have them on my web site this weekend.

Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 (Carol of the Bells) for 6 CCRs

http://youtu.be/DNQuVxidvko

Christmas Canon for 6 CCRs

http://youtu.be/tcNh_-jViGo

Wizards in Winter for 6 CCRs

https://vimeo.com/46888977

I'm one of the "folks" interested in these! So glad to see them. I'm in no place to critique....but something was lagging, or was it just my computer? Timings were hit and miss as if there is a lag, however the music never skipped a beat.

Let me correct myself. I re-watched them on a different computer and it looked much better. Looking forward to making a purchase!

Brian

i have the money to purchase 6 ccr's and not the 12 at this time you just made my day and will you be doing any more sequences for the 6 ccr's what about merry christmas or foot notes scrolling down the tree can these be done using 6 ccr's

thank you Blair

The smallest font in the SuperStar text dialog box is a 6 pixel high font. It is the smallest you can do a font in. As for what you can do in 6 CCRs, looking at the sequences gives you an idea. The Carol of the Bells sequence has the text "DING" "DONG" and you can see what it looks like. Also, even in the free demo version of the SuperStar Sequencer you can set the layout for 6 CCRs and try text and images and see what they look like.

As for if I will do more 6 CCR sequences, I plan on doing versions of the others before the end of the year, but it will likely be a few months before I can do them.

Let me correct myself. I re-watched them on a different computer and it looked much better. Looking forward to making a purchase!

Note that I had to put Wizards in Winter on vimeo, and I have found vimeo to be more prone to lag than youtube. But as you say, on a fast computer they should look good. And in person they of course are in sync, indeed, they use the same timings as the 12 CCR sequences so there should be no difference there.

They are on the web site now. Click on the "Purchase" link underneath the word "Sequences"

The 6 CCR sequences are listed after the 12 CCR sequences.

Do i need to have a Superstar license? I have the demo version and i'm following the directions, but when i export....i get a dialogue box indicating "export is not available in the demo version."

I tried it and it did the same thing. Sorry, you are supposed to be able to export a purchased sequence with any license level including the demo version. I will look into it and see why it is doing that.

Thanks Brian! I've purchased sequences from you before and i've never had anything more than the demo version. I'm probably done for tonight, i'll check tomorrow morning to see if you've found the solution. Keep us in the loop, i know you will. Thanks again!

This has been resolved. Brian was great as he emailed me many times and even called me to make sure we figured this out. We each made a mistake. After Brian changed his coding, he emailed me a new updated sequence with the changes. When it still didn't work for me it was discovered that i needed the newest version of LOR. Easy fix and it started working great right away. I recommend using superstarlights!

• 1 month later...